Review: Sexxyjade - Major time waste. NCNS

oh please... Jade just admitted she NCNS'd him and was even stupid enough to hint that having regrets about the amount she agreed to had something to do with it.

Justdave, THANK YOU for letting us know about this.
Hugs Dave, and you''re a good guy for sure.
So a ncns is hidden, and then her management is allowed to turn it into an ad for her? What's happened to this board? Originally Posted by Just Dave
You are the one that created the ad and ad space for the lady. I do understand that you were left hanging. But to write a full scale review on a NCNS for a 30 minute session seems rather excessive. Your original post took much longer to write than the time you were out.

I do value my time and efforts to see various ladies. Sure I have had cancellations, and NCNS, but I move on. Most cancellations are probably legit, with rescheduling often offered. The way I look at it is if the lady does not want to see me, whatever the reason, I am good with it. Hell, with my 1.3" of dangling death and total lack of any skills I cannot blame them.
Hey Kaylee! Thanks for the vote of confidence. I certainly don't want to affect anyone's income, that's why I almost never write a negative review. I just expect the same consideration from them. But in this case, I HAD dropped it. Five days had gone by. I had done nothing. Then all of a sudden she hits me with the PM's about what an asshole I am, and that she doesn't care if I write a negative review, and she's gonna warn everyone about me. So, careful what you wish for and all that. And like you say I'm sure there's plenty of guys with loose schedules that can work around her traumas and dramas. And on that note, I've had three providers PM me asking for a chance to prove that they don't do business that way, so I guess it's all good. Thanks again, and hope to see you again soon! Originally Posted by Just Dave

I am most certain you are not coming close to effecting my income, thanks for worrying though, very kind of you. You are the one who messaged me five days later with what i thought to be a very rude message so yes i made it apparent to you that you were in fact an asshole. As for your busy "schedule" you didn't mention that at all, not that it would have made a difference in what came up, I'm just saying. I'm glad you are getting providers that are emailing you. they sound like winners.......
oh please... Jade just admitted she NCNS'd him and was even stupid enough to hint that having regrets about the amount she agreed to had something to do with it.

Justdave, THANK YOU for letting us know about this. Originally Posted by yourself

When I had mentioned my rate i was going for it wasn't regret it was to show how much I was willing to do for him considering it was an outcall to dallas. It was also in reference to the comment of there being people cheaper than me
I Love You Jade!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Originally Posted by dallasthunder

I love you too. Thank you so much I did need to hear that XOXO
Jade you're such a naughty girl

I think you need a spankin mmmm mmmmm

always a good time
how is 150 for an outcall over priced? Thats pretty cheap isnt it?
Sorry you did not get the pleasure to meet her. Jade rocks!
Sorry you did not get the pleasure to meet her. Jade rocks! Originally Posted by thelastdon100
+1
I can certainly attest to that.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon babe!
He asks for a half hour for that. It's not a bad deal if you are fairly close (as of10 mins or less). But anything over that, than yeah, I would say it's not worth it.
Let me get this right. One of the few FTW providers accepted an offer for an out to Dallas for 150? And not to say the situation went well but I would have kept it to myself and kept trying (especially for this provider). Things happen, let's just be upfront and communicate asap. Yes it sucks but RL happens, this is just a hobby....

Sexxyjade....I don't think I'm far from you, you're welcome anytime
This really makes one want to post a review on an NC/NS.
I will know I have made it when it isn't worth my time to drive anywhere over 10 minutes for only $150.00.
Sounds like I need an outcall.