FETISHES

Who cares? The OP is cute. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Many care... many dont. But having multiple vapid threads in co ed is perfectly fine to comment on.

"Cute" or not, threADs are tiresome to some. Argue it either way, each poster has a valid point. It's good to see another threAD provider back her up.
I don't know but apparently they are worth 100 bucks more for some reason. Originally Posted by L.A.
Some fetishes require additional items such as different clothing or equipment or it involves a lot more effort for the provider....thus they charge more. But the providers who charge more for fetishes don't get the concept. Most fetishes are simply a different form of seduction. A provider who is good at seduction will automatically be a good fetish provider....and those providers are able to charge more for their services without an upcharge.

I wish more providers listed common fetishes such as foot worship or roleplay in their showcases. It's a pain in the ass for me to query each provider I'm interested in seeing about their experiences with the topic.
I consider Greek a fetish as it is not everyones cup of tea