STOP trying to take advantage of providers

There is a reason I stay with a small selection of providers and vice versa. We know the rules. The providers provide an advertised experience, the hobbiest pays for what he believes is advertised. It has been my experience the 300 and over per hour over promised and under performed. Both sides can make accusations, but in the end they will always be a provider and hobbiest that few things differently. I believe we need a rating system instead of the rest of the story. In the long run it would give a more accurate picture for both sided.
How many times must I change my pants today and not capitalize on this golden shower potential.

FUCK!

I'm so done with y'all.
(LMFAO)
  • Old-T
  • 04-22-2016, 09:01 PM
I believe we need a rating system instead of the rest of the story. In the long run it would give a more accurate picture for both sided. Originally Posted by 56022256
I tend to disagree. Most rating systems either wind up looking a lot like check-lists, or wind up still be subjective--beyond the simple "height" and "hair color" things, and subjective numbers like those on TER tell me almost nothing. What does an "8" actually look like, and does your 8 look like my 8?
So sorry this has happened to you.

BBFS & pics are something that some ladies will offer or agree to, but we just need to stand firm on our boundaries concerning these. As for them asking for BBFS, some may not be seriously asking, but testing us to see if we'll agree. I've still gotten appts from guys by telling them a simple 'no' about it and have been told when I met them that they were testing me. Some are very serious when they ask, but those are the ones to ignore and not see. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
---

You're still willing to see guys that you know are actively out there bare backing providers? Even if you said no isn't that a bit high risk health wise?

---

Bribunny welcome to the hobby.

Not so sure how different the "good old days" were but this shit and much worse goes with the territory these days. It's a scary time to be in the hobby.

Sorry this has been your experience of late. Everyone is due equal consideration and respect just by the mere fact that we are all human. You are a small business owner, an entrepreneur, and you meet an important need in society delivering a quality service (I know from experience!). All providers should be treated as such. I wouldn't treat my lawn maintenance contractor the way you've been treated and I appreciated your blow job WAY more than his. Originally Posted by MaleBox
Eloquently put sir, there is still hope for us after all.. and ladies, the best/easiest way to avoid the deadbeats/ cheapskates/ time-wasters/ bullshitters/ etc. is, RAISE YOUR RATES. You will get a shit storm of complainers, you will miss out on all the wonderful guys wanting quickies, 1/2 hours, even putting you in dangerous situations like asking for to BBFS etc, etc. However, you will still get calls... these are the clients you want to put on your white-list and reward next time with a better rate, offer more time, etc. These are the clients that will sustain you while you continue to build a white-list for yourself and live happy ever after.
Best way to avoid the deadbeats/ cheapskates/ time-wasters/ bullshitters/ etc., is to RAISE YOUR RATES. You will get a shit storm of complainers, you will miss out on all the wonderful guys wanting quickies, 1/2 hours, even putting you in dangerous situations like asking for to BBFS etc, etc. However, you will still get callers... these are the clients you want to put on your white-list and reward next time with a better rate, offer more time, etc. These are the clients that will sustain you while you continue to build a white-list for yourself and live happy ever after. Originally Posted by TW!GGY

So if she raises her rates to $300 from her highly competitive $220 you're saying guys will suddenly stop asking for BBFS and pics with less NSNC and haggling?

I recall seeing the exact same complaints in coed from providers of all price ranges. Interesting hooker logic and advice though.
So if she raises her rates to $300 from her highly competitive $220 you're saying guys will suddenly stop asking for BBFS and pics with less NSNC and haggling?. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
EXACTLY what I am saying, Yes, the clients willing to pay 300+ do NOT behave in this manner.
EXACTLY what I am saying, Yes, the clients willing to pay 300+ do NOT behave in this manner. Originally Posted by TW!GGY

Do your research before making such a statement. There's no shortage of $300 providers complaining in Coed about the exact same shit. Dicks won't stop being dicks just because she's asking for more. I'm sure most providers here now who are in the higher range have plenty of similar stories to tell.

I'm sure the girl is no idiot and has done her research before pricing herself in today's market.
Do your research before making such a statement. There's no shortage of $300 providers complaining in Coed about the exact same shit. Dicks won't stop being dicks just because she's asking for more. I'm sure most providers here now who are in the higher range have plenty of similar stories to tell. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Id have to be ignorant to disagree with you but, what I can assure you of is the majority of these complaints are not coming from the 300+ paying clients. You sir wouldn't know anything about this since you are not a member of this elite club of gentlemen.
Id be ignorant to disagree with you but, what I can assure you is these complaints are not coming from the 300+ paying clients. But, you sir wouldn't know anything about this since you are not a member of this club. Originally Posted by TW!GGY

Considering I don't write reviews yet have met ladies here I guess speaking out of ignorance doesn't bother you all that much.
Considering I don't write reviews yet have met ladies here I guess speaking out of ignorance doesn't bother you all that much. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
No, the reason you are not writing reviews aka "not getting any pussy" is cause you're BROKE lol and
I can't help you fix your own ignorance sir, sorry. It's apparent the education system has failed you.
Ugh huh.
Ugh huh. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
I am gald to see you finally admit, you're broke.
  • Toyz
  • 04-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Id have to be ignorant to disagree with you but, what I can assure you of is the majority of these complaints are not coming from the 300+ paying clients. You sir wouldn't know anything about this since you are not a member of this elite club of gentlemen. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
"THE ELITE CLUB OF DESPERATE GENTLEMEN"

LMFAO! I take it back, youre not biring youre hilarious!