Lineup at the Island of Luxury Spa

Luxury has a good lineup
Luxury has a good lineup Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
definitely their best ever line up. pure wheat, no chaff!
Luxury have the best girls. What us chaff??
I just know chaff is something undesirable.. as in separating the wheat from the chaff. I never considered wheat to be all that desirable, though.. some people have wheat allergies. but I guess during "Biblical times", wheat was considered Luxury.

see what I did there?

but yeah, Luxury has a great group. I can truly say every lady there is worth seeing.
Nicely done Chung
I love bible references reminding me of Catholic girls at Luxury
Luxury is getting very "biblical", LOL.. seems that Boa (according to previous reviews from her stint at Pearls) is now Catholic.. I have not personally confirmed that, but have no reason to doubt. Emma was Protestant before, then accepted the Rosary during her time at Pearls. that gives Luxury an all-Catholic staff
Actually Emma was Catholic when she was at Top Star. At least she was with me and somehow managed to shot #2 from me which at my age is absolutely amazing.
Actually Emma was Catholic when she was at Top Star. At least she was with me and somehow managed to shot #2 from me which at my age is absolutely amazing. Originally Posted by chefnerd
nice to hear of Emma's double ejaculation talent!

did she go to Top Star after leaving Lucky Haven?

damn, I see Boa has a "Catholic" review up today, both she and Emma were CFS with me, back in 2018 when I first saw them at Lucky Haven. maybe that says something about me?
Not sure about Lucky but she was at Top Star just before moving to Pearl last time.
Not sure about Lucky but she was at Top Star just before moving to Pearl last time. Originally Posted by chefnerd
good information.. I know Boa was FOB when I saw her just over a year ago, at Lucky.. last I heard was "long vacation", before she landed at Pearls.. even then I didn't make the connection that she was the same Boa.

anyway, wherever Boa resides, she is sexy and tight, a great Provider.. best bush and breasts in AMPville, which is quite an accomplishment, when you consider the talent in Dallas.
Did the Water Heater get heat. I need that hot water.
Did the Water Heater get heat. I need that hot water. Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
yes Sir!

Luxury is open and flowing.. get you a Hot girl with your hot water. it will be soothing beyond your highest dreams
Best news I heard all month

Man, I am really feeling Boa or Shasha today!
Aarr! Great line up!
Did I say it right?

Glad to see Luxury open today