Encounter: Lilly in E. Syracuse

You're pretty slick Sherlock! We were all fucking lost over here before you showed up! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Remove the past tense, everyone else, and you've almost got it. your family must be so proud.

P.S. this is that part where you pretend to laugh it off despite the fact that I just threw the truth in your face, so please, prove me right, send me your LOL's and weak attempts of retribution so I can feel better about myself :-)
You're pretty slick Sherlock! We were all fucking lost over here before you showed up! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I do not believe you are in a position to represent anyone besides yourself; more likely you are trying to compensate for your own insecurity. The truth is you are insecure and have issues that you cannot face but please, prove me right by continuing with your false attempts to laugh it off with your LOL responses and weak attempts at retribution, or better yet right me off as crazy so that you do not have to face anything because you do not have a better response, oh wait, I have an even better idea, try to make look stupid, that will work, in your mind and those of the ignorant you will win :-)
When you’re in the hotel parking lot waiting for her to text you her room number
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 14B8EC0F-77EC-454A-8D88-26D98A600DB6.jpeg (51.0 KB, 346 views)
I do not believe you are in a position to represent anyone besides yourself; more likely you are trying to compensate for your own insecurity. The truth is you are insecure and have issues that you cannot face but please, prove me right by continuing with your false attempts to laugh it off with your LOL responses and weak attempts at retribution, or better yet right me off as crazy so that you do not have to face anything because you do not have a better response, oh wait, I have an even better idea, try to make look stupid, that will work, in your mind and those of the ignorant you will win :-) Originally Posted by QuilavaMutt

Were you bullied in high school?
C'mon Man; the Guy asked me a Q and I answered- I never tried to pretend to be a no-it-all
When you’re in the hotel parking lot waiting for her to text you her room number Originally Posted by Twistedm3tal
I don't smoke. Bad for your health.
Were you bullied in high school? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
TBH attempts were made, but I won't say what happened 'cause the case was never closed
This is pretty enticing, I know you guys are like bullshit but sometimes it really is the needle in the haystack. I went to red roof one time and it might as well have been the girl advertised grandmother.. never really been into Asians but I’ve also never tried a really hot one. Generally not my type but a stacked tall Asian sounds good
It's a stock asian phishing photo, the usual "Super Stunning Hot Babe" cut-and-paste text. same one's on several websites.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed
The Dr