Encounter: Mandy At Speriment was Mechanical

• Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Cap'n Crunch now i have to say this fuck off and mind your business don't poke around people's reviews, she was available yesterday, she had few slots today and few available for tomorrow. i don't have to prove you.
Hey loser Manma, who the fuck you think you are fooling? Mandy is not there today either! No available spots, asswipe. She wasn't there all week. She might return tomorrow at the earliest. But you think you can get away with posting a fake review.
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 03:03 PM
Hey loser Manma, who the fuck you think you are fooling? Mandy is not there today either! No available spots, asswipe. She wasn't there all week. She might return tomorrow at the earliest. But you think you can get away with posting a fake review. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

you are talking as if you are a personal secretary for Mandy and watching all people who is check-in at Spearmint

_!_ that's the middle finger for you
  • Batxg
  • 01-17-2024, 04:23 PM
I can only confirm my experience and Mandy was not working yesterday or the day before.
  • Manma
  • 01-17-2024, 04:27 PM
she was working, fully booked online not available for walk-ins
Mandy hasn't worked none this week because of the weather. She had no bookings via the website either. This review will be marked as fake and pa will be removed. If you write a fake review again there will be consequences
Can confirm Cap'n crunch call8ng this fake review is accurate, I just left there. Ive been trying to book her again since I saw her last week and shes been out of town until this morning.

Had another awesome visit with her just now, not sure why you'd make up a story bashing the best thing to come to austin in forever. Literally crazy.

Shes hot, sweet, and her massages are better than i get with my massage envy monthly subscription.
Captain u are are a good contributor , but calling out everyone for having a different perspective is not looking good for you, you said I need to get my facts straight on DT it closed due to police activity and the landlord cancelled the lease, I could care less about anyone’s review because of the lack of accuracy, but LE activity should be important, 260 for less than FS is ridiculous, not sure why this place is so attaching to you
Worthless, your bullshit is getting old. You are a NOT a good contributor to this board. 90% of what you post is just passive aggressive insults that add zero value. Your constant negativity is a minus to this board.

You didn’t even understand why I called out the OP. Are you really this obtuse? It’s not a difference of opinion. The review is Fucking FAKE! What about this do you not understand? For Christ sake. .

Yes, I do contribute to this board. And my calling out this asswipe’s fake review is a GOOD look for ANYONE who looks out for honestly on this board.. And what’s your unhealthy obsession with D&T? They are closed . Get over it. But I bet you won’t.

And finally, why don’t you just grow up and maybe actually go to a place before you offer your truly worthless opinions.
For those you missed what this thread is about, here is the message and warning to the OP from the Super Moderator:

Mandy hasn't worked none this week because of the weather. She had no bookings via the website either. This review will be marked as fake and pa will be removed. If you write a fake review again there will be consequences Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
OK, we're totally done here.

Closing thread