Gents what type of lingerie gets your motors running?

My last date I purchased a nice kimono at La Senza. She loved it, and she showed her appreciation. I try to match what I see the woman wearing on her pages, and give her a gift that compliments her chosen style. It has always been mutually beneficial.
i like the lingere that's piled on the floor at the foot of the bed best !
I am not like the others posting here . . . I do not wear lingerie. I don't care what anyone says.
IF ITS RED, BLACK, YELLOW, WHITE, PINK...... I like it! If a provider is is wearing it, I like even more. If the provider takes it off for me, I like it the best!
Couchless....anything seductive n tasteful
These work for me.
Originally Posted by geecue
Oh yes - and when it's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LAZ, you spoke with a lot of wisdom.
The type that cums off easily
Thanks to the gents and the ladies who responded something I was curious about.
i like the lingere that's piled on the floor at the foot of the bed best ! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Lol!I agree that is the best!
- Not white.

- Thin bra. It's not all about aesthetic (touch touch touch!), so push up and/or padded bras are overkill.

- Most important, see through panties. I love seeing the rough shadow of some beautiful female parts through sexy panties.

- Thong or tanga. Never fully cover the buttocks.
Is this an attire question or a lingerie question? To be honest, lingerie does absolutely nothing for me. It's a waste (my personal opinion). I know many think it is sexy, playful and a mood setter. I guess, to each their own. Here's what get's my motor running-- a young lady casually dressed as if she's going to the movies or to the store. A nice pair of tight fitting jeans topped with a form fitting T-shirt or sweater. I think clothing accentuates a hot looking girl. It leaves enough room for the imagination while building up anticipation when I'm slowly removing those clothes. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I have to agree with you. Most of the time that I fantasize about a woman is when she is casually dressed.
What I feel sexiest in isn't really lingerie at all ....it's this black silk robe that I have and heels lol. Lingerie I have this kick-ass black and red corset & skirt number.
Mocha, I got a black silk robe tooo.
Never been a fan of heels, anything else is great.