Encounter: Kelly in Roc

Since 40 is my cutoff, I'll pass. She must be at least 50 now. Originally Posted by Withnail
ah just fuck it then ????
Nice Review. She is a GILF I seen her before back in the day when we had Rochester Backpage
Truth be told Rochester has slim pickings. I won't say she is bad or young or hot. We have no abundance of good providers. Its been a few years since we had options other that ghetto junkies.
Truth be told Rochester has slim pickings. I won't say she is bad or young or hot. We have no abundance of good providers. Its been a few years since we had options other that ghetto junkies. Originally Posted by DiamondJohn
Not sure how you reached that opinion. There IS a shortage of good $100 per hour providers in the area. Most everywhere else, too. There may also be a shortage of good providers willing to see you for whatever reason. There is no shortage of good providers for guys who will abide by their rules and pony up their donation. Maybe you don’t like their terms, but they’re around.
Truth be told Rochester has slim pickings. I won't say she is bad or young or hot. We have no abundance of good providers. Its been a few years since we had options other that ghetto junkies. Originally Posted by DiamondJohn
not young but playful is better than young hot and pass's out during play
  • stein
  • 12-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Totally agree OSD.
not young but playful is better than young hot and pass's out during play Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't know it does open up Greek allot quicker. Lol
ah just fuck it then ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Saw her 4 years ago. She was struggling. Perhaps she got herself some help. I hope so, as she is a decent person.
Saw her 4 years ago. She was struggling. Perhaps she got herself some help. I hope so, as she is a decent person. Originally Posted by Withnail
only once for me bcd. Back in ASPD days. I heard a awesome cooker, but nothing that I liked so not sure
Not sure how you reached that opinion. There IS a shortage of good $100 per hour providers in the area. Most everywhere else, too. There may also be a shortage of good providers willing to see you for whatever reason. There is no shortage of good providers for guys who will abide by their rules and pony up their donation. Maybe you don’t like their terms, but they’re around. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
That's crazy bob!
She is in mid 50's and despite the fact that she is 20 years older than me. I have had a great time going to see her the past couple of years