A deal for Tatts!

Sure it does. What it's saying is that basically what you can afford is handjobs at massage parlours with 60 years old Chinese and Korean women, while I am able to pay MyaLove $250 to visit my home. Originally Posted by tatasddd
No - it says you are a damn liar as your reviews say a whole different story

But hey for those couple outliers you can con into visiting you, have at it.
Do they enjoy Section 8 housing?

As to me - LOL, don't you worry Tits, I see more young hotties than you can ever imagine. They are called sugarbabies who don't get reviewed.

And you better improve your reading and comprehension skills - I have been to one massage parlor - Thai - which I reviewed here. Personally 60 year old woman may do it for you, they don't for me. Nothing wrong with the guys who enjoy a rub and a tug though. Something for everyone is out there
Berry, your mother may be living in section 8 housing pal. I dump roughly $6000 a year for rent. Go fuck yourself! I doubt a guy living in section 8 can afford MyaLove. And honestly I don't give a flying fuck who you see and for how much it's obvious CiCi a girl for $100 and cardates with vallyne lol. What a joke! And next time don't speak by heart and assume shit. Have proof of your words. It seems to me you are jealous you can't see the hotties I can. And since you are a total ass I will simply ignore you from now on as I was doing for a while. Did Vallyne blow you in those bushes by the parkway center lol? Only scumbags get blown there that can't afford hotel or have no home to see girls or are cheaters. You see exactly what your avatr girl's hat says Hoodrats and talk about section 8. You are a joke of a man!
What a joke lol!

Address: Greentree - to be understood bushes by parkway mall.
Appointment Type: Other - "meet me half way lol"
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJCIM
Session Length: 20
Fee: 50

Done with you. From now on you are in a permanent IGNORE as far as I am concerned.
Tatts pays $500 a month for rent!!!!!! Must be quite a pad.
Tatts pays $500 a month for rent!!!!!! Must be quite a pad. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that why you see lalaboss for parking lot BJ of $60 because you pay a mortgage of $1500? Poor fella. Should I grant you a loan? Cosmetic "fortune".
Is that why you see lalaboss for parking lot BJ of $60 because you pay a mortgage of $1500? Poor fella. Should I grant you a loan? Cosmetic "fortune". Originally Posted by tatasddd
The more you open you're pie hole the more you expose yourself as a complete loser. 5 hunnert for rent gets you a shack in the hood. That doesn't impress anyone. Even the hard up hookers that actually venture to see you. By all means continue to brag about the Hos you see. They automatically go into the BlueMax list of Hos not to see.
The more you open you're pie hole the more you expose yourself as a complete loser. 5 hunnert for rent gets you a shack in the hood. That doesn't impress anyone. Even the hard up hookers that actually venture to see you. By all means continue to brag about the Hos you see. They automatically go into the BlueMax list of Hos not to see. Originally Posted by bambino
Whatever, go get another Blowjob in the parking lot by lalaboss. Try to get it up this time faster though. Also was told you stink. Not by lala but by another area provider. Go figure! Have the decency to at least take a shower mister cosmetic fortune.
Tatts pays $500 a month for rent!!!!!! Must be quite a pad. Originally Posted by bambino
Not to pile on, but I think I paid 550 in rent back in 1987. I do think though that there is something to be said about having a low or small mortgage vs being house poor. Fuck when I think about what I spend a month on mtg, taxes and the rest- it makes me wanna puke but tatasddddd- You must be living in a tiny place on the bad side o town bro!
  • Devo
  • 11-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Flamebaiting? Just a bit?
Where can you even rent a place for $500/month? Is this a storage unit that you just threw a mattress in?
Whatever, go get another Blowjob in the parking lot by lalaboss. Try to get it up this time faster though. Also was told you stink. Not by lala but by another area provider. Go figure! Have the decency to at least take a shower mister cosmetic fortune. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You're so full of shit you stink. And why would I even come up in your travels? You must want to suck my cock. Do you ask Hos about me you fucking queer? You prolly do. Trust me, my hygiene is impeccable. I don't suck cock behind dumpsters, like you do. The dues at my club are more than $500 a month. They have great showers and a nice steam room. Go fuck yourself, BOPU.
Honestly tatts, you have mentioned a few times about having conversations about bambino with providers, who the fuck does that. It makes you sound gay or jealous. Maybe if you were nice to bambino he can let you know who he sees and when so you can slide in for some sloppy seconds.
Tatts - you seem to have anger issues

Berry, your mother may be living in section 8 housing pal. I dump roughly $6000 a year for rent. Go fuck yourself! Originally Posted by tatasddd
So first - you try to insult me by insulting my mother. Totally uncalled for but just shows what type of person you are.

Second, you were the one who posted here that you used to be neighbors with a certain provider - and yes, she was located in a complex that was Section 8

I doubt a guy living in section 8 can afford MyaLove. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You seem quite proud of spending $250 on this poor girl. Is it the most you have ever spent on a provider? And how does MyaLove feel about you hurting her business by continuing to bring up her name when you know a lot of guys will never see her now that you have.

And honestly I don't give a flying fuck who you see and for how much it's obvious CiCi a girl for $100 and cardates with vallyne lol. What a joke! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Tats - you contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Wow.

It seems to me you are jealous you can't see the hotties I can. Originally Posted by tatasddd
LOL, thanks for the laugh Tatts - I am sure there is no one here "jealous" of you, especially me. But whatever helps you get through the day

Did Vallyne blow you in those bushes by the parkway center lol? Only scumbags get blown there that can't afford hotel or have no home to see girls or are cheaters. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Nope - I don't recall any bushes nearby. But I do recall her oral skills - they were quite good. So lets see now tatts - you have trashed guys who see chinese massage parlor girls, guys who may have a car date, guys who spend 300 or more on a provider. You trash providers over and over for no good reason. Why? Why does that concern you? There are things for all tastes in this hobby. As I said, Chinese AMPs not really my thing but nothing wrong with the guys who enjoy them. A quick visit or car date - sometimes guys don't have an hour to spend. Why is it your concern?

Done with you. From now on you are in a permanent IGNORE as far as I am concerned. Originally Posted by tatasddd
is that a promise ?????
Tatts - you seem to have anger issues

So first - you try to insult me by insulting my mother. Totally uncalled for but just shows what type of person you are.

Second, you were the one who posted here that you used to be neighbors with a certain provider - and yes, she was located in a complex that was Section 8

You seem quite proud of spending $250 on this poor girl. Is it the most you have ever spent on a provider? And how does MyaLove feel about you hurting her business by continuing to bring up her name when you know a lot of guys will never see her now that you have.

Tats - you contradict yourself from one sentence to the next. Wow.

LOL, thanks for the laugh Tatts - I am sure there is no one here "jealous" of you, especially me. But whatever helps you get through the day

Nope - I don't recall any bushes nearby. But I do recall her oral skills - they were quite good. So lets see now tatts - you have trashed guys who see chinese massage parlor girls, guys who may have a car date, guys who spend 300 or more on a provider. You trash providers over and over for no good reason. Why? Why does that concern you? There are things for all tastes in this hobby. As I said, Chinese AMPs not really my thing but nothing wrong with the guys who enjoy them. A quick visit or car date - sometimes guys don't have an hour to spend. Why is it your concern?

is that a promise ????? Originally Posted by berryberry
Tatts is one dumb Bulgarian cocksucker. But aren't they all?
Tatts is one dumb Bulgarian cocksucker. But aren't they all? Originally Posted by bambino

now bam, lets not put all bulgarian cocksuckers in the same low down shit hole class tatts........ thats just plain mean
Certain individuals here needs to learn that the fact that there are buildings around you where people on section 8 live DOES NOT mean that I live in section 8. Section 8 can be even in the most upscale of neighbourhoods. It's a government run thing and if they want to move those folks anywhere, they would move them.

To the ones wondering what places can you rent for $500. You can rent places for $350 with everything included if you look hard enough. The problems is you are idiots who signed mortgages they can barely afford because you think YOUR SHIT doesn't stink. You are no better than someone living in section 8. Don't forget, tomorrow you may be one of those folks.

And don't worry about me. I am by myself and this space is enough for me. I can like anything move downtown and pay $1000 a month. But I'd rather send $500 to my mother than give it to the shitlords you give it to or the banks you went through with your mortgates. Keep living the dream!!!! I throw the rent and everything is included. The only bill I pay is the internet so I can read your ramblings.

It would be better if some of you had dicks as big as your mouths or could get it up when seeing providers.