Ok tricks....Text pics

If the lady wants her photo sent out she will send it out. It is not a fuckwaffle's privilege to share info that could jeopardize a lady's safety and privacy.
Depends. If she's one of those ladies that blurs her face out in all her ads then no. If she uses that same pic she sent me on her websites then yes. But to be honest I don't really text but maybe 3 guys in the hobby world and we bounce ideas and potential ladies of interest off of each other.

If a hobbyist PM's me asking what a lady looks like, I refer him to her profile.
  • L.A.
  • 04-17-2019, 05:15 AM
If a whore sent you pics of her face...would you share it with other clients? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
If she did, I wouldn't. Why would I?
However I have no real need for anybody to send me any pics to begin with. If you're on here with no pics, I probably wouldn't have contacted you. If you're on here with some pics and I contacted you then I'm sure I was good with the pics you posted.
IMO pics should just be an accurate representation for marketing purposes. I don't need or want anything more. That's just how I see it.
Pics should never be shared without permission. I have very few pics posted and I state in my ads I am more than happy to send you a photo after a pm,text or basic screening. This is to make sure I'm not sending it to a uncle, cousin, coworker etc. How do I know whoever you send it to doesnt know me in Rl?
and if the shoe was on the other foot ?
and if the shoe was on the other foot ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
So you’re collecting our pics that we send you. And are using it against us ?
Rule # 1 ISCRETION
So you’re collecting our pics that we send you. And are using it against us ? Originally Posted by PussySnob

Yup, happens alot on twitter, whores be posting their passports, DL, facebook..etc when tricks fuck her over... so it's mumbo jumbo that they delete or erase all the screening info you give them ....
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2019, 11:04 AM
Have not been BCD with BLM myself but pleasantly surprised at how different he is in person.... just having a little fun on the internet most days Originally Posted by Analeese
It's just like all the women here, you guys don't spend 24/7 on whore mode with heels on, BLM is my part time gig
No I don't ask for pics or do I need them !
So you’re collecting our pics that we send you. And are using it against us ? Originally Posted by PussySnob
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2019, 12:19 PM
You don't want pics shared, don't send them out! Once the content is out of your hands, posted on social media, websites, consider it public. Especially in the hobby.....some people here have learned the hard way
Would I share it? No. I'd tell them to get it from her.