One of our own............

She will not be able to reply because the ownership here demands to see her license to prove she's over 18. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I hate to admit it, but if she had been 12 the first time she provided a reference for me, Rebecca would be closer to 30 years old than 20 today.

The beautiful people get carded everywhere they go...

Feel better, Rebecca.
Hi Rebecca!!!! I hope you are feeling better and my thoughts and prayers go out to you!!!

I have NEVER had such a polite and sweet Lady that assisted me when I inquired!!!!

Kisses!!!
Just for you Rebecca

Hey Rebecca, get better soon and w can go to Starbucks! Hope you are doing great, keep your chin up!!
Hi Rebecca, my prayers go out to you during these difficult times. I hope you recover quickly. Never met you or Kayla, but you both seem like classy ladies, and hopefully our paths cross someday. Stay positive and may God Bless You.
May God bless you and keep you in your time of need.
Hope things go well and you feel better soon.

In case Rebecca feels like horsing around

In case Rebecca wants to be a dick in the hospital costume party.

I messaged Rebecca over the weekend & she replied to me this AM. She wanted me to relay to everyone that she is grateful for the support she gets from the ECCIE family and she can hear the texts from the site from others. She is still in the hospital and hopes to get out tonight or tomorrow.
Prayers for you Rebecca! I'm thinking about you and hope you are feeling better!
Sending good karma her way!!
Sending some happy thoughts and vibes your way Rebecca. Feel better soon doll:-*
I just talked to a Rebecca and wow what an amazing woman. I've never been lucky enough to visit with Kayla but after talking to Rebecca and getting a sense of how wonderful she is I have to think that if Kayla is half as sweet as Rebecca she's pretty special. Rebecca is in good spirits hoping to go home soon. We shared stories laughed a little and I have to admit, I have a little crush on Rebecca after our short conversation. Please keep the comments, jokes, thoughts and prayers coming. She is reading them all and They mean a great deal to her. We do take care of our own. Love ya Rebecca kick MS's ass!
I bet Rebecca would appreciate the ladies posting taint photos.
I bet Rebecca would appreciate the ladies posting taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
It couldn't hurt.
Rebecca best wishes babe, positive thoughts for you.