Any strip clubs in the DFW area that offer "additional services"?

You're all dead wrong. I was in one of these clubs the other day and I'm certain that it must have been Father/Daughter Prayer Day. The men all looked old & (and large) enough to be stressed-out Dads and were obviously very VERY close to their daughters as they were holding their little girls' head tight in their laps while they rocked back and forth chanting something like "OOommpppHHH...Yeahhhhh... Grunt..burp...OOoohhhh!!!" They might have actually been trying to exorcise their little girl's demons but that's just a guess.
I don't know about most clubs, but I visited a club named peep n toms here and there was a girl giving some serious head in the corner. Me and my SO were shocked that she did it in the open... Originally Posted by SexySeven
One of my best SC stories.
Several years ago, I took my GF to BDD for some fun and drinking. She picked out a girl and I grabbed one of my regulars I had not see in some time. I bought a bottle and the 4 of us headed behind the stage. We got settled in at one of the tables and moved the chairs a little to provide some cover and the fun began. My stripper friend always loved fucking me as soon as we could so she turned one of the chairs a little, covered me up and hoped on for a quick fuck that left both of us happy. Meanwhile my GF and the other dancer were getting to know each other. Don't think either knew what we were doing.

We turned back to them and the 4 of us stayed busy touching, sucking nipples, fingering holes and such. My stripper friend started giving me a blow job while my GF and the other stripper watched, drank and talked. I came all over the dancers chest which the 2ed dancer and my GF took turns licking off her.

A little later I got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, the dancers have my GF shirt and bra off, each on a nipple and hands in her pants. Anyone walking by would see it all as the chairs had been moved a bit in the fun. After they finished her off, my GF handed the 2ed dancer a condom and siced her on me. While she fucked me, the other 2 were happlily busy playing with her tits, kissing her and me, and generaly having an orgy. I finished up pop # 3, the dancer was panting and satisified.

In the 2 hours we were back there, no real effort was made to hide what we were doing. Others including a manager did walk by but the manager stayed as far away from the table as possible and was carefull to look the other way as he went by. One of the best experiences I can ever think of having in a SC.
txcwby6,

Please....Please send me a PM on what strip club this was....Will be headed there soon...

TexasCowboy