Screening

·
Screening Includes:

Please provide either your P411 ID/TER ID as well as Your ECCIE Handle

- Provider References complete w/their contact information
(Her Email, Number & Her Website Link)

- Your ECCIE handle & contact information
(Your Email, Hobby Number & Short Bio about You and your interests/requests)

- Something to spark her memory

·
I dont mind the screening part. If the lady feels safe your time will be more enjoyable.

I usually offer them a semen sample for verification.

Find a lady you're interested in and just ask her.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
+1
I hobby so seldom that I just maintain a P411 account and see the ladies that have access to it. More than once I have used a provider for a reference only to have her say she didn't remember me. Originally Posted by boomvang
Perhaps, when you are hoping to see someone you've not previously met, you might consider a brief note to the ladies you wish to have vouch for you.

Hello! I realize that it has been a while since you've seen me, but you may remember that (insert something memorable from your session. Did you bring an additional gift, leave a tip, discuss a common interest? Did something funny happen?) when we last met. Although I enjoyed spending time with you, another lady has my attention at the moment and I am hoping you will be kind enough to verify my information to (insert the name/handle, email address, website and/or profile page of the lady you would like to meet). She has asked for the following information, which you verified prior to our encounter: (insert the information the lady you hope to see requires, including any changes. For example: Phone: 123-456-7890, when we met my number was 198-765-4321)
Be sure to include you board handle, a link to the review of your session with her (if you posted one) and thank her for her time and her reference. Whenever possible, send the message from an email address she will recognize or from your board profile.

A quick note like this will likely put an end to the "I don't remember him" responses.

If anyone I've seen sends me a message like this, I'm likely to pro-actively send the reference to the provider with whom he's hoping to schedule before she sends me a request. It saves everyone time and promotes more accurate references.

Something to consider, I hope.

~sweetness~