Affordable Health Care Act and The End of the World

Junior. I thought you always back up your opinions with links.

so?

And Slobbrin counters with a blog post from Glenn Beck's The Blaze.

You folks can't stand anything about America, can you?

Pity you are in the minority. Move to Scotland!

so? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

1. If you weren't too lazy to google his name, you would know that Holman Jenkins writes for the WSJ.

2. If you didn't have Alzheimers, you would recall that I post WSJ stories in their entirety (instead of a link) because the WSJ has a paywall.

3. If you weren't such a broke loser, you could afford your own online subscription.

By the way, assup, are you cool with watching Valerie Jarrett prop up Odumbocare by flushing billions of dollars down those "risk corridors" into the hands of the insurance companies? Do you have any idea what the discussion is about?

so?

And Slobbrin counters with a blog post from Glenn Beck's The Blaze.

You folks can't stand anything about America, can you?

Pity you are in the minority. Move to Scotland! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just 3 weeks ago y'all liked Beck. He said "the Left was right". Which is it Hissy Fit.
I have never liked Beck. I have never posted support any of his positions. In fact, I think he's a slobbering weeping pussy, just like you.

Please show where I "liked" Beck, Slobby!
1. If you weren't too lazy to google his name, you would know that Holman Jenkins writes for the WSJ.

2. If you didn't have Alzheimers, you would recall that I post WSJ stories in their entirety (instead of a link) because the WSJ has a paywall.

3. If you weren't such a broke loser, you could afford your own online subscription.

By the way, assup, are you cool with watching Valerie Jarrett prop up Odumbocare by flushing billions of dollars down those "risk corridors" into the hands of the insurance companies? Do you have any idea what the discussion is about?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you weren't such a narcissistic asshole you'd realize that nobody gives enough of a shit about you to "recall" exactly what you post or how.

If you weren't such a dipshit, you'd know it isn't up to me to provide corroborating links to your posts. Post the fucking link, fool, or attribute it. if people have to work to try and understand your Rupert Murdoch blather, they won't read it. Neither will they believe it.

How are you insured Junior? Who pays for it, Junior? What would make you happy with healthcare coverage in America, Junior?

No answers necessary because I don't really don't care what you think, Junior, except that you think way too much of yourself.