Please welcome SpiceItUp to the Austin moderating staff

Welcome, spice!!!

I feel the love...or something.

For those unaware, I've been a mod in Houston for awhile now and still am but I'll be helping out here in Austin as well, glad to be on the team! I've been around a long time on this board and was on Horndogs and ASPD before that, mostly as a lurker. Nowadays I do 95% of my hobbying in Houston but have hobbied extensively overseas as well. I enjoy and value this community, such as it is, and feel like I've gotten a lot out of this place and others like it over the years.

Personally, speaking as a member, I've always liked and appreciated the libertarian style of moderation where mods intervene as sparingly and infrequently as possible while still enforcing the spirit of the guidelines. I try to do the same. We're all adults here.

To bastardize Voltaire, "I may not agree with your stupid opinion, but I'll fight to the death to protect your right to express it over and over again in dumbass fashion on a hooker board".

Also, I don't give a shit about BEING right I'd much rather GET IT right. So I'm always open to constructive criticism and a dialogue about decision making processes and guideline clarifications. Transparency, clarity, and above all consistency are things I personally value and think other people do too.

Oh, I also like long walks on the beach, girls who swallow, and trampling members who fuck around with people's Real World Info...

p.s. If I'm typing in red italics it means I'm speaking as a mod. If I'm not, it's just me participating like any other member. I think that's useful so it separates my personal opinions from any official stance of the board as a whole.

p.p.s. Despite my often formal communication style I don't take 95% of this shit that seriously.

p.p.p.s. I'm not into the whole brevity thing...sorry in advance
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
We have a few ladies with similar avatars..... "Selfies" I think....

I feel the love...or something. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Just relax!. You'll feel a little pressure and a pop and after that it gets much easier....

For those unaware, I've been a mod in Houston for awhile now and still am but I'll be helping out here in Austin as well, glad to be on the team! I've been around a long time on this board and was on Horndogs and ASPD before that. I do 95% of my hobbying in Houston or overseas. I enjoy and value this community, such as it is, and feel like I've gotten a lot out of this place and others like it over the years. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
"Whispers" began on ASPD in 2000 and we have similar resumes sir.... These communities provide a tremendous amount of information that makes our hobbying safe and less expensive.... Contributions are appreciated..... Your resume includes a lot of fine young Houston spinners..... You can begin contributing by sending some this way!

Personally, speaking as a member, I've always liked and appreciated the libertarian style of moderation where mods intervene as sparingly and infrequently as possible while still enforcing the spirit of the guidelines. I try to do the same. We're all adults here. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
"spirit of the guidelines" <== We will dance a bit over that subject..... The only "spirit" that has ever really mattered has been the "spirit" present in the owners minds..... You will find a group here in Austin that have a whole different view on what that "spirit" should be....

To bastardize Voltaire, "I may not agree with your stupid opinion, but I'll fight to the death to protect your right to express it over and over again in dumbass fashion on a hooker board".

Also, I don't give a shit about BEING right I'd much rather GET IT right. So I'm always open to constructive criticism and a dialogue about decision making processes and guideline clarifications. Transparency, clarity, and above all consistency are things I personally value and think other people do to. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
We have a few that will help remind you when you are not right.....

Oh, I also like long walks on the beach, girls who swallow, and trampling members who fuck around with people's Real World Info...heh Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Toyz will need to pay attention to that as well as a couple of our local Pimp/Agency Owners.

p.s. If I'm typing in red italics it means I'm speaking as a mod. If I'm not, it's just me participating like any other member. I think that's useful so it separates my personal opinions from any official stance of the board as a whole. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
You may have to run that by Dante/Vronsky..... He called dibs on red a while ago....

And Toys thinks Comic Sans Font and Blue belong to him

You don't want to get cross ways with those two..... They are the voice of reason for Austin ECCIE.... Read up on their views. It's fascinating.

p.p.s. Despite my often formal communication style I don't take 95% of this shit that seriously. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
5% is much too much... Have you considered therapy to help with that?

p.p.p.s. I'm not into the whole brevity thing...sorry in advance Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
They are gonna LOVE you!
  • Toyz
  • 12-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Spice...you'll have to also learn that I occupy a very large space in WhixxZys brain pan (that's a relative statement...)...note the references to me in his post above. He'll reference me at odd times & with no provocation. Its quite entertaining actually!

And I do like blue comic sans! But it hardly belongs to me...I have just leased it because the options are so limited...

Too bad you missed last years final tax evasion scam...otherwise welcome!!

Welcome!

• Toyz
  • 12-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Welcome!

Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
WELCOME SPICE!
  • quzi
  • 12-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Good luck SpiceItUp! Any other regions you covering?
Good riddance
[QUOTE=SpiceItUp;1057543743]

We have a few ladies with similar avatars..... "Selfies" I think.... Originally Posted by Whispers

That's funny, I couldn't imagine face fucking either one... , no matter how the publicists spin it.

I don't think I can paste pictures that might embarrass members but in this case, and a new mod to test, I'll give it a shot. I apologize to someone , anyone, everyone in advance

SL we would all like to send you a note of condolence for TOFTT and not getting a tee shirt. I can't find the review but I am sure there are pictures somewhere. There always are.

Now , SL if that's really you. you may be a little upset. I didn't mean to muss your hair, so don't go all fucking "Rhino" on me, start banging on the RTM button, PMing the fuck out of our newest Mod just because you can.

I hope I that i can expect more as a Mod from Spice as being a Andy Taylor character and less of a Barney Fife.

I'll pack my box and vacate my desk...
Well... I guess I'll say welcome.
(Not sure why any of you Mods decide to take on such drama, but thank goodness it's you and not me) *huge grin*

I have met Spice (non BCD) and have shared a few drinks and conversations with the man.

He has always been fair and quite a blast just to hang out....

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole

I have met Spice (non BCD) and have shared a few drinks and conversations with the man.

He has always been fair and quite a blast just to hang out....
~Genesis Nicole
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Welcome Spice--we have never met, but I know GenesisNicole and respect her judgement and opinions. I am sure you will have a good run in...

AUSTIN the Sex Crazed Capital of Texas
Welcome Spice--we have never met, but I know GenesisNicole and respect her judgement and opinions. I am sure you will have a good run in...

AUSTIN the Sex Crazed Capital of Texas Originally Posted by BugleBoy

Aww Golly, BugleBoy!