OUTING.

My real world name and face were shown..... Sooo, definitely an outing...

NO ONE from this world should be sharing that information with others... I, along with everyone else in our world should be allowed to have a personal life. Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Forgive my obtuseness. I meant to convey, did the person who outed you have a handle on another site? If so, *possible* to list it if no RW info given.

Does it really matter outing is outing whether it is this site or another Originally Posted by a10bomb
It matters to her. Myself, I love a good public shaming.
And that comes as a benefit of warning others who the loose lipped pursuant is.
Thank you Sweetheart...

Hmm... Probably not going to happen since it happened off site... But I just wanted to remind everyone that sharing PERSONAL information of any kind to an unknown 3rd party is outing...

I sort of thought that was a GIVEN... But apparently not... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
If I had been outed on Eccie it would have been a year ban for the first offense... If it is repeated than I believe it becomes a lifetime ban...

But thank you for your kind words Sweetheart

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

Good morning, dear..

From my understanding they've changed the rules, long long time ago..

Me, and another provider was outed off the board.. Police, as well CPS was sent to our house..

The same providers that did this to us, kept doing it to other providers..

That was the reason for the new rules change back in 2014.
Good morning, dear..

From my understanding they've changed the rules, long long time ago..

Me, and another provider was outed off the board.. Police, as well CPS was sent to our house..

The same providers that did this to us, kept doing it to other providers..

That was the reason for the new rules change back in 2014. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thank you Sweetheart...

Yes, I talked with one of the moderators yesterday... Both Eccie and Ourhome2 have been wonderful... The problem is that all I have is a telephone number and a description of the hobbyist that outed me...but not his handle .. I was told if I found that out then he would be banned...

Regardless, I wanted to remind EVERYONE that sharing real world information with ANYONE is OUTING and is not acceptable in our world...

I am sorry to hear that you have been outed... I know the struggles and challenges that come with that type of malicious behavior...I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well now...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Some people are just wasted biomaterial.

I hope you get your wish and have a great holiday.

And I hope you get to rub my back again.

Soon.

And maybe a few other things.
MEANWHILE BACK AT THE RANCH
  • R.M.
  • 11-21-2018, 07:33 PM
Opps
Thank you Sweetheart...

Yes, I talked with one of the moderators yesterday... Both Eccie and Ourhome2 have been wonderful... The problem is that all I have is a telephone number and a description of the hobbyist that outed me...but not his handle .. I was told if I found that out then he would be banned...

Regardless, I wanted to remind EVERYONE that sharing real world information with ANYONE is OUTING and is not acceptable in our world...

I am sorry to hear that you have been outed... I know the struggles and challenges that come with that type of malicious behavior...I hope that you and your loved ones are doing well now...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Maybe someone in the “powder room” would recognize the number? They may have seen him at some point and kept that number as a reference?
so sorry, S.G., any hobbyists or provider should know that private pics and personal info are not meant to be shared.

hope this doesn't ruin your holidays.
Very sorry that happened to you; I can't imagine any justification to do so.

I've never had the pleasure, but you deserve better.
Guys, if you wanna trade face pics or name info of ladies on this board send me a message.
Guys, if you wanna trade face pics or name info of ladies on this board send me a message. Originally Posted by Clay Media

Really?
Yeah. I have info on a few Austin ladies
  • Mokoa
  • 11-25-2018, 12:45 PM
That's it. We are done here.