Ukraine US Forces prediction

Because we do not want the bulk of Europe dependent on Russian energy is the short answer. Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe they should’ve listened to Trump when he dressed them down for becoming exactly that.
not if your goal is to start WWIII Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The only one that benefits from WWIII is nobody. Besides, it would actually be WWIIA and WWIIIB. A with Russia and B with China.
The only one that benefits from WWIII is nobody. Besides, it would actually be WWIIA and WWIIIB. A with Russia and B with China. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Well, it might not be so bad. Considering their nukes are older than what they are using, 6-8/10 might not make it out of launch initialization. Russia just might nuke Russia out of existence. The remaining ones would probably land in the ocean far from target.
Well, it might not be so bad. Considering their nukes are older than what they are using, 6-8/10 might not make it out of launch initialization. Russia just might nuke Russia out of existence. The remaining ones would probably land in the ocean far from target. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Or if the US gets really lucky... it'll hit DC while Congress is in joint session!
Well, it might not be so bad. Considering their nukes are older than what they are using, 6-8/10 might not make it out of launch initialization. Russia just might nuke Russia out of existence. The remaining ones would probably land in the ocean far from target. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Close enough is good enough in horseshoes, hand grenades and nukes.
Or if the US gets really lucky... it'll hit DC while Congress is in joint session! Originally Posted by texassapper
I got your red flag wavin, JL
The only one that benefits from WWIII is nobody. Besides, it would actually be WWIIA and WWIIIB. A with Russia and B with China. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The theory is that a war would bring the American people together behind the president. The bigger the war, the better. On top of that it would create a crisis and who are the biggest crisis mongers in the land? You know, the democrat party.
The theory is that a war would bring the American people together behind the president. The bigger the war, the better. On top of that it would create a crisis and who are the biggest crisis mongers in the land? You know, the democrat party. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

while most Americans don't approve of Russia invading Ukraine how many would approve of direct military intervention? i doubt you could get 20 percent that would.