who has been banned recently? Part 2

• Tiny
  • 08-03-2022, 08:55 PM
i do not think he was banned.

he actually wanted his account deleted. if you go to one of the help forum, he asks to have his account deleted along with other requests for the same. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I thought he got kicked off because he was freezing threads?
How was he doing that...I guess mystic powers.
  • Tiny
  • 08-04-2022, 03:44 AM
How was he doing that...I guess mystic powers. Originally Posted by bb1961
He posted that it was by posting really long strings. He also gave us instructions on how to unlock a thread. When a topic annoyed him he’d shut it down. He shut down at least one of my threads, and I think back when Oeb was opening threads at the speed of light Strokey was locking them at the speed of light too.
He posted that it was by posting really long strings. He also gave us instructions on how to unlock a thread. When a topic annoyed him he’d shut it down. He shut down at least one of my threads, and I think back when Oeb was opening threads at the speed of light Strokey was locking them at the speed of light too. Originally Posted by Tiny
That was good times in the forum.
  • Tiny
  • 08-04-2022, 06:01 AM
Indeed. Bring Strokey back!
Maybe strokey and oeb were mirror twins?

If we get one we get both.

I also think it’s worthy of comment that Jewish Lawyer and Friendly Fred are both active accounts.
Maybe strokey and oeb were mirror twins?

If we get one we get both. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Had a feeling you missed dpst xi OEB.

However. He was no Strokey! Blasphemy I say.....
YR and HoseHummer are siamese twins...
another one bites the dust, lolol.
Who? Never mind, I just saw.

He must not have liked being publicly ignored.
[QUOTE=dilbert firestorm;1062924577]
one got added to the list in red.

bancation list
--------------
bambino
bb1961
Chung Tran
ellen
E9500
matchingmole
oilfieldface
texassapper
the waco kid (<---fixed)
Tsmokies
vitaman
He posted that it was by posting really long strings. He also gave us instructions on how to unlock a thread. When a topic annoyed him he’d shut it down. He shut down at least one of my threads, and I think back when Oeb was opening threads at the speed of light Strokey was locking them at the speed of light too. Originally Posted by Tiny
haha Yeah!

Strokey really liked to shut down vitas threads. Vita would get pissed! Those few months were funny and entertaining.
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2022, 08:20 AM
Hopefully bb1961 will work on his anger issue while in timeout. Jeez, some of you boy's and the one banned lady poster sense of humor is lacking!
Maybe discussions can proceed in a civil and cogent manner as a reminder to those who have been banned how adults behave.

… naaaahhhh!
I haven't been banned but I did get a warning because the moderator did not understand sarcasm and a comic cliche. I got points for suggesting that someone had a medical condition. I didn't say it but I suggested the possibility.

biomed has been replaced by a woke college girl...or so it seems.