Where's Crocodile Dundee when we need him?

Yeah, yeah, things got busy but here is the other shoe drop which has emphasized by events in Ukraine. Seems the border guards are turning back transgender types. The law is that every MALE between 16 and 60 has to stay and fight. So we have guys wearing dresses with painted finger nails demanding to be let out of a country that they won't fight for. I guess their part of the 68% of democrats who won't fight. Birds of a feather...

Anyway, the purpose of this thread to is to show how demented the left has become. A simple question about men and women and they can't answer, fall back on platitudes, or say something that wouldn't work on a bumper sticker. The smarter ones keep their mouths shut because they either agree to separate men's and women's sports or they don't want to give themselves away.
Of course, some lefties can't help themselves. They have to say something no matter how stupid or irrelevant. Since they have identified themselves, I suggest that we cancel them. Don't respond, don't engage, don't acknowledge the waste of flesh that is walking around.

We have two here and neither will be missed.
.. Seems the border guards are turning back transgender types. The law is that every MALE between 16 and 60 has to stay and fight. So we have guys wearing dresses with painted finger nails demanding to be let out of a country that they won't fight for... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'm surprised the NCAA isn't stationed at that board doling out female swimming scholarships.
So, when is the lamestream media going to introduce us to Lia Thomas's proud, devoted, supportive, loving boyfriend?
So, when is the lamestream media going to introduce us to Lia Thomas's proud, devoted, supportive, loving boyfriend? Originally Posted by Sidewinder
... Ye Christ! ... Why you gotta ask questions like that, mate?

So maybe the "she" swimmer fellow is really a lesbian now,
and thus has a girlfriend an... wait... How's that go?
IF he's now female and got a girlfriend ... I surely don't
know what to call it. ... If he's female now
and dates a bloke - then he's straight, right?

Blimey! ... I don't know the NEW rules of science...

#### Salty
What ever happened to the feminists who pioneered the Title-IX legislation demand equality for women in sports?
How many trans men athletes, that is women who think they are men, excel in men’s sports?

If the very best woman basketball player in the world tried to make it in the NBA, could she?

Or could the very best woman in any any sport that requires superior physical capabilities even make it at the minor league level. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good point. I wonder if we'll ever see a Biological Women portraying herself as a man enter the game of Football on any level.
What ever happened to the feminists who pioneered the Title-IX legislation demand equality for women in sports? Originally Posted by ICU 812
they're pretty silent.

feminist leader like gloria steinem (SP?) think this is just a minor detail in order break male patriarchy system. I don't think they were all that serious about equality.
Good point. I wonder if we'll ever see a Biological Women portraying herself as a man enter the game of Football on any level. Originally Posted by Levianon17
there have been some female kickers.