My retirement date and my moving away.

Jemma
Wish you the best.
Hope to meet you before you retire.
Happy New Year.

Muah! Originally Posted by DaChef
I remember you we talked since 2010. If we don't it's okay. There's plenty of girls in this hobby that you might like. Good luck if we don't meet.
hey, im coming back to houston for good next week.

i gotta work on becoming a regular ASAP! : ) Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
If you want to. My regulars will be heart broken. I don't want that for you. If it's once then that is okay but if you get close to me then it might not end too good because emotions get attached sadly.
Happy New Year to you and best of luck!!
Jemma, I wish you the best. Good luck!
Young lady Happy New Year, I do wish you the best
Happy New Year .. and ...
.... wish you the best in all your endeavors and future.

I am not sure what a "regular" is, but ...
Good morning my pretty little butterfly. I bring you a little bouquet, a fragrant token of my deep devotion. I have long admired you; gazed in wonder at your sweet and maidenly virtue, marveled at your tender loveliness - in short, I am asking you to become my wife.
Good morning my pretty little butterfly. I bring you a little bouquet, a fragrant token of my deep devotion. I have long admired you; gazed in wonder at your sweet and maidenly virtue, marveled at your tender loveliness - in short, I am asking you to become my wife. Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Jesus. Tittyfucking. Christ.

Bye, Jemma. I'll miss your meltdowns and not-so-subtle sock-puppet reviews.
Good luck! Met you once and thanks for the orgasm lol
Wish you all the best. May new year bring lot of great things for you.
Best to you and I wish we would have met. I remember when you first started, I should have taken a trip to see you. You are very nice and it was a pleasure to pm you long ago. Prayers for your mother znd best to her too!
Good luck to you Gemma! As soon as I get enough saved for Costa Rica, I'm moving there! Maybe you should take your Mother there...good medical care for all and lower cost of living. Fresh air, fresh food, and sexy latin men
Good luck to you love..
Thanks everyone. Gonna make the best out of it until I leave that's for sure
Good luck Jemma. We almost met once, but alas, the stars did not align themselves right. But good luck in what you are trying to do.