Donations/Rates are for Time

Fascinating...
Took a quick glance at reviews by both of you.
Didn't take long at all to find statements totally contradictory to what's quoted above.
So, take your pick, are you lying in your reviews or just feel like being assholes in this thread?
Either your quotes above are true, or your reviews are true, can't be both. Originally Posted by OralPassion
Don't listen to these mouth breathers OP, you are truly a god among men when it comes to giving whores orgasms with your oral skills. I'm sure they find your prowess so impressive they cum every time for you.
Personally, I prefer an all-inclusive donation for myself as I don't like having to think about always calculating when it comes to offering different experiences. Since ass play and especially Greek require more to get ready for, I require a two hour minimum for a PSE date. The same goes for a date where I'll be engaged in intense submission.

That's what works for me, but I totally see why some companions have rate structures where they charge varying amounts for different levels of service. From what I've seen, this doesn't inherently mean they don't truly enjoy what they do. A highly skilled BDSM practitioner may have a GFE rate, and different rates for services that require more involvement, like medical play as an example.
I never liked going to the rental shop, being hit with extra service fees like damage protection sucks...maybe the ladies can start offering "damage protection"

IB
Paying for someone's time: legal
Paying for sexual services: illegal

I think the girls who charge for services are just asking to get busted. My two cents.
I never liked going to the rental shop, being hit with extra service fees like damage protection sucks...maybe the ladies can start offering "damage protection"

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
An amusing reprieve.
you know buttholes cost most! very few gals have this inclusive.. very few.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I'm one of those few. LOL. I understand why some ladies add extra for it because it does take time to prep that they could be taking other clients, but if we only take one or two a day, it shouldn't prevent that second appt.
Personally, I prefer an all-inclusive donation for myself as I don't like having to think about always calculating when it comes to offering different experiences. Since ass play and especially Greek require more to get ready for, I require a two hour minimum for a PSE date. The same goes for a date where I'll be engaged in intense submission.

That's what works for me, but I totally see why some companions have rate structures where they charge varying amounts for different levels of service. From what I've seen, this doesn't inherently mean they don't truly enjoy what they do. A highly skilled BDSM practitioner may have a GFE rate, and different rates for services that require more involvement, like medical play as an example. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I agree that it would be a pain to always be calculating.
Nothing wrong with expecting a certain length of session if certain things are requested.

Paying for someone's time: legal
Paying for sexual services: illegal

I think the girls who charge for services are just asking to get busted. My two cents. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
+1