Lunch Time at Men's Club?

Somebody help me out. I don't understand the appeal of a buffet at a SC. I'd be worried they wouldn't pass the health code. I like food, and I like naked women, just not TOGETHER! Maybe I'm weird. There's a place close to Burleson I checked out, did lunch and ladies were nude and the only thought in my head was, I HOPE I DON'T FIND HAIR IN MY FOOD! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Dude! First disagreement we have! Baby dolls buffet was good and I loved to have some greassy fingers to.. lol.. you know...
But i dont go to sc anymore, i rather take a girl and fuck her good, then a whataburger!
Just got this email from The Lodge.
Just got this email from The Lodge. Originally Posted by CG2014
Noting.... Thanks!
Dude! First disagreement we have! Baby dolls buffet was good and I loved to have some greassy fingers to.. lol.. you know...
But i dont go to sc anymore, i rather take a girl and fuck her good, then a whataburger! Originally Posted by needingmilking
I'll have to check out a buffet and make an educated decision versus speculation.

Whataburger Taquitos are the bomb.
Oh, Friday and Saturday nights they(TMC) have a breakfast buffet with omelets made to order 1- 4am. I mean if you're going to spend $15 at Ihop anyways, might as well see some titties.