Clinton was right: Trump HAS lifted up the deplorable

Really and you call people bullies? You simple minded little fuck. You are worse than some of these brain dead hooktards around here. Originally Posted by R.M.
You're sexy when you sound off!
She continues to dodge confirmation of your existence LLephantMan.

But the claim that YOU find any woman sexy is ironic.
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2016, 08:58 AM
She continues to dodge confirmation of your existence LLephantMan.

But the claim that YOU find any woman sexy is ironic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do you support outing people? You are a danger to the community...

You're sexy when you sound off! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good morning love have a lovely Monday.

Good morning love have a lovely Monday. Originally Posted by R.M.
Asswipe outed himself as a cocksucking pig.

Actually you're barking up the wrong tree, cup holder.

Your pals here are the "outers." A short search would reveal that. I do not support outing people. Much to the contrary. A mindless search would reveal that, too. Just because you talk tough doesn't mean you get a pass on laziness, SLUNT.

My point is that LLephantMan hasn't written a review and continues to say things that are inconsistent with the persona he tries to portray. I don't give a fuck who he is and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

So STFU with the "red rover" masquerade and ignorant lazy lies.
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2016, 09:47 AM

Your pals here are the "outers." A short search would reveal that. I do not support outing people. Much to the contrary. A mindless search would reveal that, too. Just because you talk tough doesn't mean you get a pass on laziness, SLUNT.

My point is that LLephantMan hasn't written a review and continues to say things that are inconsistent with the persona he tries to portray. I don't give a fuck who he is and I'm pretty sure you don't either.

So STFU with the "red rover" masquerade and ignorant lazy lies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Links of proof where they are outing people. Or you can shut up. Little man.
You are obsessed with LL. My client base are gents that don't review or are even on a SHB. I have a kiss and don't tell policy. Most people in general like you cant keep their mouth shut even if a loaded gun was pointed at their head. You really are a ignorant soul.
Why do you support outing people? You are a danger to the community... Originally Posted by R.M.
He does, because he's got NOTHING TO LOSE. And I mean NOTHING!

It could always improve.
You are obsessed with LL. My client base are gents that don't review or are even on a SHB. I have a kiss and don't policy. Most people in general like you cant keep their mouth shut even if a loaded gun was pointed at their head. You really are a ignorant soul. Originally Posted by R.M.
ECCIES ALLTIME LOSER, ASSWIPE
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Asswipe outed himself as a cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
You think he would look better in pink or red lipstick?

He does, because he's got NOTHING TO LOSE. And I mean NOTHING!

True that 's why he is so angry.

It could always improve. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You know it. Wink
You are obsessed with LL. My client base are gents that don't review or are even on a SHB. I have a kiss and don't policy.

You really are a ignorant soul. Originally Posted by R.M.
On several occasions he has pretended to know personal information about me, and has even posted comments implying he does have personal information. It's his "power trip" to demonstrate he's "connected" ... Your carefully crafted commentary on his intellectual deficiency is extraordinarily accurate and "on point." He really is ... an ignorant soul.

He still hasn't figure out that the internet is like a mirror ...

..... if one can see another, the other can see the one looking!

The other reality ... he's so pathetic why would anyone care for his blather?

You notice how he is "obsessed" with my refusal to post reviews? He's a good reason not to.

A real scumbag who simply stirs up worthless shit and has nothing better to do than mouth off.
  • R.M.
  • 09-12-2016, 10:10 AM
It's not right to out folks. I have been outed and got a shit list at my other job. It's not much fun and do not recommend it.
On several occasions he has pretended to know personal information about me, and has even posted comments implying he does have personal information. It's his "power trip" to demonstrate he's "connected" ... Your carefully crafted commentary on his intellectual deficiency is extraordinarily accurate and "on point." He really is ... an ignorant soul.

He still hasn't figure out that the internet is like a mirror ...

..... if one can see another, the other can see the one looking!

The other reality ... he's so pathetic why would anyone care for his blather?

You notice how he is "obsessed" with my refusal to post reviews? He's a good reason not to.

A real scumbag who simply stirs up worthless shit and has nothing better to do than mouth off. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, that cockstalking, cocksucking pig has read my reviews. They are useless to him except his cockstalker way. He's interested in my cock, not the hookers I'm with. He'll never be in Pittsburgh.
You think he would look better in pink or red lipstick?

You know it. Wink Originally Posted by R.M.
I'm thinking red
Yeah, that cockstalking, cocksucking pig has read my reviews. They are useless to him except his cockstalker way. He's interested in my cock, not the hookers I'm with. He'll never be in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by bambino
He's made comments implying he reviews comments in the Ladies Only Lounges .... pretending to have private information the ladies post about hobbyists ..... worse than slimy rock scum .... got nothing better to do than stick his fat nose in others' business.
He's made comments implying he reviews comments in the Ladies Only Lounges .... pretending to have private information the ladies post about hobbyists ..... worse than slimy rock scum .... got nothing better to do than stick his fat nose in others' business. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's checking on everybody's cock.