On Your Mark... Get Set... Go Mainstream Media! It's Trumpy's Fault! It's Trumpy's Fault!

Yep Lusty and I.B got it! You know, the retarded dems were wanting it to be a scary,white man. And it's a Latino. They are going to be so confused.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 01:18 PM
They are ecstatic to find the perp is a perfect fit for their narrative!

Of course, I saw it coming... Originally Posted by lustylad
I wonder if Trump is paying for his lawyer?
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Yep Lusty and I.B got it! You know, the retarded dems were wanting it to be a scary,white man. And it's a Latino. They are going to be so confused. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
A Latino Trump supporter living in his van. Have made an outcall to a white van....with Trump stickers plastered all over it? Would you even have reported him?

Lock him up!
I disagree. The trump propaganda machine is the most comprehensive and calculating attempt to control the public since Hitler/Goebbels.

I pray the Republicans realize this before it’s too late to save what’s left of the American soul.
I disagree. The trump propaganda machine is the most comprehensive and calculating attempt to control the public since Hitler/Goebbels.

I pray the Republicans realize this before it’s too late to save what’s left of the American soul. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go, yssup! Once again you lose the debate... by being the first to bring up Hitler in a thread!

You really need to quit doing this - frankly, the rest of us are getting tired of winning!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
Well, this sums it up.
And, *POOF*. Just like that...
Don't dimretards know that it's illegal to drive around with that many perfectly aligned, brand new, spotless, un-vandalized stickers in your windows? Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaa!!! Can you say "overkill"? Bwaaaahaaaahaaaa! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Add to that, i've never SEEN that many pro-trump stickers anywhere.. So where did he get them all?
Soros bought them.

Cesar's broke. Living in his Mother's basement.
Soros bought them.

Cesar's broke. Living in his Mother's basement. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
you guys are in fantasy land.

Soros bought the stickers, arranged for them to be plastered on the van, arranged for 13 bullshit bombs to be mailed, including one to himself.. all this at 88 years of age.

instead of a gut "he did it", give me the entire plot, how it was constructed, etc.. you (your party) said the same about Kavanaugh and the "caravan". give me details..

for what it's worth, I think this Sayoc acted entirely alone, with no "help".. I'm open to evaluation about the other 2 events
Well, this sums it up. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Unlike your statement that all Dems are killers, no one is stereotyping Republicans/Conservatives based on the actions of one loon. But I do blame Trump for this. Keep posting those misleading memes!!
you guys are in fantasy land.

Soros bought the stickers, arranged for them to be plastered on the van, arranged for 13 bullshit bombs to be mailed, including one to himself.. all this at 88 years of age.

instead of a gut "he did it", give me the entire plot, how it was constructed, etc.. you (your party) said the same about Kavanaugh and the "caravan". give me details..

for what it's worth, I think this Sayoc acted entirely alone, with no "help".. I'm open to evaluation about the other 2 events Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sure. It's not that hard to figure out. Cesar Sayoc is just Soros' fall guy. At 88 years of age Soros doesn't have to do shit. He has well paid "people" to do his dirty work for him. Cesar's defense lawyer(s) are already paid for too. I'm sure there will be some sort of attempt at an 'insanity' plea, but it won't help. He'll be convicted, but I'm also sure Cesar's poor old Mother will be well taken care of while he sits his ass in prison.

It's all too pat. Too rote. Too transparent.

dimretards just can't seem to pull off a decent October surprise. Epic FAIL!

We already know Soros financed the Kavanaugh "protesters".

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ng-protesters/

And, the "caravans" (invasions) are well taken care of by good ol' George as well...

https://www.wnd.com/2018/04/border-c...soros-express/

Have you noticed in the news video of the "refugees" that none of them look like they've missed too many meals? You'd think that with all that exercise they've been getting the past few weeks they would have slimmed down a little. Oh, that's right. They only get out and walk when the cameras are present.

I hope he didn’t send a bomb to Mookie Betts.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 04:47 PM
Add to that, i've never SEEN that many pro-trump stickers anywhere.. So where did he get them all? Originally Posted by garhkal
Possible Ellen or gfejunkie or lustylad or LexusLover or JD.

Any number of our current poster have their heads so far up Trumps ass, they can't see past his bullshit.
And the stickers never faded under the Florida sun