Encounter: Went Fox hunting @ Luxury 🦊

Cheonman-eyo is thank you in Korean
Cheonman-eyo is thank you in Korean Originally Posted by jb0006
Count me confused. Midori said he told Foxy ''thank you'', in Korean, then Foxy told him this, and he had no idea what it meant??

I tell God ''thank you'', after I see Foxy. That seems most appropriate, given he just sent me an Angel.
Look, there is many ways to say thank you in korean. Kan-san-mi-da is the only shit I know, When I first heard it I thought she had said come suck my d*CK.
Foxy still shaking that tail out there. Time to mount up. Or mount her
Look, there is many ways to say thank you in korean. Kan-san-mi-da is the only shit I know, When I first heard it I thought she had said come suck my d*CK. Originally Posted by Midori_sol
If Foxy was Vietnamese.. Phonetically speaking, she would have said something close to ''roll up and bite American ice'', LOL.. I suppose come suck my dick makes more sense, even for a girl with no dick, and a tight pussy
Great review. I have not yet pounded the Fox trail.
Spinner. Spinner. Chicken Dinner
Great review. I have not yet pounded the Fox trail.
Spinner. Spinner. Chicken Dinner Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
You will be Foxy's Chicken Dinner, she will pluck your feathers, and consume you raw. If that sounds like a Feral Fox, let it be, and don't fight the feeling..
So 'what does the Fox say' when you have her legs pinned back over her head?
So 'what does the Fox say' when you have her legs pinned back over her head? Originally Posted by John Dutton
If she is with me, she says ''drive those 3 1/2 inches home, Daddy''!

I'm guessing, at least. She says it in Korean, so I can't confirm.
Chung I am a good 5-6 in her. Is that too much for her
Chung I am a good 5-6 in her. Is that too much for her Originally Posted by John Dutton
At first glance, 5'' or 6'' appears fine, but considering it's some 20-30% bigger than my Gerbil Endownment, I can't say for sure!

I believe (based on reading here) Foxy is fine up through 7'', or two of me. after that you best be extra gentle.
Well they need to move on from the Fox and hit a hippo
Well they need to move on from the Fox and hit a hippo Originally Posted by John Dutton
OMG yes. I'm small, not a problem for Foxy.
I'm not that big but it sure is short. I wonder if that would work.
I'm not that big but it sure is short. I wonder if that would work. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
You're allowed to say ''Vienna Sausage'' on this Board, LOL

A few Guys like to slag Foxy, but she gets lots of business. a short appendage should put you in good standing.