Trump's Solyndra 1.3B$ wasted

They live on double standards, always have, always will. Originally Posted by Zollner

if you say so

The excuses are what I’m looking for, it’s amazing how insignificant 1.3B$ is when it’s wasted by the guy you want and how bent out of shape people get over a few million. To house illegals 86$M and countless articles... I’ll keep pointing out the irony and being entertained by the excuses Originally Posted by bf0082

if you say so
They live on double standards, always have, always will. Originally Posted by Zollner
You mean like the demon crats screaming defund the police then

The first thing Maxine waters world does is request police protection to entice a riot

When she could just go visit those illegal aliens housed on the Old Queen Mary
You mean like Demon crat covid lockdown states with enforcement of the chinese face diapers ,incessant social distancing

Then allowing hundreds of thousands of ILLEGAL ALIANS to flood across the border and stacked in Oblunders cages and trailers.

At least place them on that OLD QUEEN MARY ship Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Got substantiation links????
If not then will just dismiss all as more typical mindless bloviating like other reptards illiterates who skipped going to college knowing they could never get in anyways!
You mean the gengis virus Khan horse face climate 'Zar worried so called about climate change and c02 footprint flying around on private jets between multiple

Multi million dollar homes

Jjjggeengious Khan.

Why fly when you can sail on that. OLD

QUEEN

MARY
Got substantiation links????
If not then will just dismiss all as more typical mindless bloviating like other reptards illiterates who skipped going to college knowing they could never get in anyways! Originally Posted by Zollner

i gradiated first in my class at Faber College

TWK class of 63

asian spa gynecologist, dallas, tx

BAHHAHAAAA
If you say so Whooopso.....LOL
If you say so Whooopso.....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner

so .. are we gonna do this all night again? another epic zolly vs. TWK memefest?

let me know i might need to brew a pot of coffee. i got plenty of Gin ..

so .. are we gonna do this all night again? another epic zolly vs. TWK memefest? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nah.....

Nah.....

Originally Posted by Zollner

that's too bad. my boss is out today. i'll just login and appear online. then do nothing all day. and get paid ginormous amounts of money for it. ain't capitalism great?

BAHHAHAA
Pass that trick on to goofy manic Matt Gaetz! He needs lots of $$$$$$$$$$
Pass that trick on to goofy manic Matt Gaetz! He needs lots of $$$$$$$$$$ Originally Posted by Zollner

he has trump bucks. he's rich!

Yup manic Matt is loaded alright!.....LOL

Yup manic Matt is loaded alright!.....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner

Yup. it's on!

to the memes we go!

Send manic Matt some bucks yet???....LOL

Sent manic Matt some bucks yet???....LOL

Originally Posted by Zollner

eric swalwell had a gf too .. butt she left him when the FBI found out

BAHHAHAAAAAA