Dems hero Brian Williams won't be coming back to anchor chair

War Stories with Brian Williams? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you win and here is your prize
War Stories with Brian Williams? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Whore stories would fit him better. at least the hookers wouldn't go on camera to refute him. he might have had a chance to hide his lies.

"He took the helicopter ride"

New phrase to replace the old "He jumped the shark"
The report I saw/heard was he was going to be considered as a "special assignment" reporter "out in the field"!

I think that's what he was doing when he was lying.

"Re-assign the embezzler to counting the cash." Originally Posted by LexusLover

Sort of the same thing liberals do with their politicians.
Here comes WaKKKo KKKid. No wonder my bullshit-o-meter was going off.

You are about two steps away from IFFYIdiot. Originally Posted by shanm
Two steps in which direction? Fucking guy spends his days making up lyrics to plug into "The Beverly Hillbillies" theme song. He's fuckin' nuts. At least iffie knows how to imbed an amusing video now and then...
  • shanm
  • 06-19-2015, 06:30 PM
Two steps in which direction? Fucking guy spends his days making up lyrics to plug into "The Beverly Hillbillies" theme song. He's fuckin' nuts. At least iffie knows how to imbed an amusing video now and then... Originally Posted by timpage
They're both copy/paste tards. Both repeat the same shit over and over and never let it go.

But yeah, waKKKo is a fucking looney, possibly the most far gone on these forums. IFFY seems to be heading the same way with his racist bullshit.
They're both copy/paste tards. Both repeat the same shit over and over and never let it go.

But yeah, waKKKo is a fucking looney, possibly the most far gone on these forums. IFFY seems to be heading the same way with his racist bullshit. Originally Posted by shanm
Don't forget Rey. He's two dicks shy of an orgy.
Don't forget Rey. He's two dicks shy of an orgy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So with shammy and assup being your butt buddies and always around you, you can have an orgy 24/7 !!! Or recruit some "fresh MEAT" from your fag buddies at Talleywackers. Go for it BUKKAKE KING !!!!
Typical response from a cum guzzling lying liberal. Have you found a "jalapeno" yet to wrap your "two-lips" around there woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot / jalapeno sucker ? Prolly a good thing that your butt buddy shammy doesn't get jealous of you blowing other men. It might disrupt y'alls planned "nuptials". Might be embarrassing for your families to hear about a gay fight right before the "ceremony" and bukkake party. Will your Daddy /Brother and Mommy / Sister be able to make it for the festivities ? Will your Daddy / Brother be walking YOU down the aisle, or is shammy the beYOTCH in this relationship. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
ESL?
He's going to MSNBC.

I can't think of News Anchor sinking any lower. Going from the top chair of the nightly news to getting coffee for Al Sharpton.
He's going to MSNBC.

I can't think of News Anchor sinking any lower. Going from the top chair of the nightly news to getting coffee for Al Sharpton. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You do take it black, right Al? LOL