Black History month is upon us...

Nice try, LLephantMAn.

But of course, you're lying again.
  • DSK
  • 01-23-2016, 11:48 AM
Nice try, LLephantMAn.

But of course, you're lying again. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There is nothing but lying and hatred coming from the left wingers.

Why shouldn't we hate you back?

I go over and try to get a government job, the people doing the hiring think I deserve to be discriminated against because of the color of my skin. If I complain, a hateful diatribe will be rained down upon me from the left saying I'm a beneficiary of white privilege -why the fuck would I want more people coming to this country who if they are sick or poor or not white I have to take care of them and they expect me to apologize for being white, and they will vote for the people who feel the same way.

What the fuck is in it for me? I might as well drop out and die, or fight back and get revenge. What the fuck do you think I'm going to do you little faggot?

White people are essentially in terminal decline, might as well accept it and act accordingly.
...and I must say that I'm concerned about the lack or representation at ECCIE of African Americans. Why do you think that is? Seriously though, I'm sure our leftie friends are all about Black History Month and what it represents. LMAO but here is what they don't know....Carter Woodson who is given credit for starting Black History Week was a Republican! Yep, a Republican just like Ida B. Wells the black journalist who exposed the lynch culture in the United States.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
we got black history month because you white idiots don't know shit about black culture and inventions. Take the elevatr, dry cleaning and blimp/airship

All invented by African Americans
we got black history month because you white idiots don't know shit .... Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
He agrees with me. It's racist.
we got black history month because you white idiots don't know shit about black culture and inventions. Take the elevatr, dry cleaning and blimp/airship

All invented by African Americans Originally Posted by The Black Tornado

Not quite there; dry cleaning was invented by a Frenchman in Europe. Thomas Jennings, a free black man, was given a patent for something he called "dry scouring" which was a FORERUNNER of dry cleaning. His main claim to fame was that he was the first black man in the United States to obtain a patent. His "dry scouring" was replaced years later by dry cleaning. Guess it all depends on how you want to define dry cleaning but the patent is for "dry scouring". It should be noted that Jennings was a successful black businessman before the end of slavery.

So many people were involved in the invention of the elevator you'll have to give me a citation for your claim. The mechanics were worked out 2500 years ago, the actual working model goes back a couple of hundred years, refinements for safety and comfort were added later. Add doors, electricity, pneumatices, hydraulics, and electronics and you have a modern elevator. Who do you think invented it?

Same thing for the blimp. You can trace the developement back over 300 years. Who are you talking about and what did they contribute?

So many things have been invented, discovered, or founded by black people that you don't have to go "Russian" and claim everything is an invention of black people.

FYI, I mentioned Black History WEEK in the OP. Black History Month was a later developement.
Whoever attempts to conflate the Republican Party as it existed around the time of the Reconstruction era through the early Jim Crow era with the Republican Party that existed from the late 20th century onward needs to brush up on their history lessons...

And for technicalities sake, Carter G. Woodson invented Negro History Week in 1926. In 1976, well after Woodson's death in 1950, Negro History Week evolved into Black History Month as part of the United States Bicentennial.

"[Race prejudice] is merely the logical result of tradition, the inevitable outcome of thorough instruction to the effect that the Negro has never contributed anything to the progress of mankind." -Carter G. Woodson

"[T]he dream of the airship goes all the way back to the invention of the balloon, but it really isn't until the 1850s that a fellow, a Frenchman named Henri Giffard, built the first kind of semi-successful airship.

"It had a top speed of about five miles an hour. These early (technical difficulties) in the late 19th century were either steam or electrically powered. So propulsion tended to be a problem. And it really wasn't until the turn of the century, between 1900 and 1907, 1908, that Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin, after whom zeppelins are named, really turned the things into a practical reality" (NPR)

"Henri Giffard (8 February 1825 –
14 April 1882) was a French engineer.
In 1852, he invented ... the powered
airship."
The meme below is being circulated on Facebook. It's amazing how some are so
eager to misappropriate credit, that even this malefactor -- a villainous white man:
Harry Longabaugh, AKA "The Sundance Kid" -- has been adopted.

Impressive thread JDrunk!

At least we got another post from our favorite welshing liar, revealing himself anew.

At least we got another post from our favorite welshing liar, revealing himself anew. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup, do you realize than when you pick your nose and flick those greasy boogers into the trash can you are reducing your limited IQ? your boogers are what you call brains. everyone else calls them boogers.

At least we got another post from our favorite welshing liar, revealing himself anew.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your local police department has an extensive file documenting when and where you "revealed yourself anew", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
assup, do you realize than when you pick your nose and flick those greasy boogers into the trash can you are reducing your limited IQ? your boogers are what you call brains. everyone else calls them boogers.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's Asswipe, or pig. Pick one.

Whoever attempts to conflate the Republican Party as it existed around the time of the Reconstruction era through the early Jim Crow era with the Republican Party that existed from the late 20th century onward needs to brush up on their history lessons...

And for technicalities sake, Carter G. Woodson invented Negro History Week in 1926. In 1976, well after Woodson's death in 1950, Negro History Week evolved into Black History Month as part of the United States Bicentennial.

"[Race prejudice] is merely the logical result of tradition, the inevitable outcome of thorough instruction to the effect that the Negro has never contributed anything to the progress of mankind." -Carter G. Woodson Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

when blacks admit publicly that slavery was their fault then i'll give a shit about black history.

"[Race prejudice] is merely the logical result of tradition, the inevitable outcome of thorough instruction to the effect that the Negro has never contributed anything to the progress of mankind." -Carter G. Woodson Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Profile pic #12 with toilet paper sopping up your drippings was... you should know... disgusting, you BET Racist...

History is written by the victors. I'd love to hear more about the tremendous contributions from African Americans, Native Americans and others who helped build our culture. There shouldn't have to be a Black History Month. Their accomplishments should be honored among all the accomplishments. It's a testament to our lack of maturity and fear of losing control that we think the accomplishments of minorities (soon to be majorities) have to be honored separately, and outside of mainstream history.
Holy shit.