Obama Straight Up Fucked Trump On His Way Out The Door

Oh , tjan it was your mere opinion.

Bunch of lying loser in that field at that level. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, lot of lying losers in that field at that level. Obama is one of them. He's also vindictive that's why he's hanging around getting in the way. What he needs to do is knock the dust off the heels of his failed presidency and move on, all other presidents have. By now he should be back in Indonesia where he came from, writing his memoirs.

Jim
It does wonders for you. Sucking cock that is. Originally Posted by bambino

I'm over hear cracking up because I KNEW I absolutely KNEW you'd be the first to respond. This is fascinating because as soon as you see or hear the word DICK you go into a psycho meltdown a trance. Have you been hypnotized by the word or were you traumatized by someone raping you?

Someone mentions dick and you get super hype. You get crunk up in this bitch. Why the dick fixation Bimbo? You got me at you.

You're an undercover or dare I say outta the closet homosexual
I'm over hear cracking up because I KNEW I absolutely KNEW you'd be the first to respond. This is fascinating because as soon as you see or hear the word DICK you go into a psycho meltdown a trance. Have you been hypnotized by the word or were you traumatized by someone raping you?

Someone mentions dick and you get super hype. You get crunk up in this bitch. Why the dick fixation Bimbo? You got me at you.

You're an undercover or dare I say outta the closet homosexual Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're the one who brought up sucking dick you homo negro. ShitStainzee the chimpanzee!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prVRwXAWFeA

Red Rose Red Rose!!!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 03-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Go suck a dick. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are too easy. Pussy...
How did he lose? He won both his elections. Hilary is the one that lost to the Putin /Trump White house. Obama fucked that moron good on his way out. Barry did the world a favor...I'm proud of him Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

u can win an election and still be a loser, u dipshit negro

so ... if there's this big trail of evidence ... where is it???? when is it gonna be released?

face it negro, if your hero the mulatto had anything at all implicating Trump with Russia it would have been the lead off story on every news outlet before last Nov 8th.

he ain't got shit, boy! November came and went boy! it's March now. where's the beef??

^ Exhibit C. A white man crying a river.

Hey numnuts you're a waste of white privilege. I'm sure mommy and daddy were disappointed the dummy gene landed on your forehead. Lol
^^^ ShitStainzee and his Chimpanzees!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prVRwXAWFeA
My negro fucked that old pasty bastard...Obama declassified documents and left a cryptic electronic paper trail across the government for investigators to find so that Trump and his devilish cronies couldn't destroy evidence of their collusion with Russian Oligarchs including Putin.

The heat is now on Trump and once again that Negro that yall love to hate has proven to be THE SMARTEST MAN in the room. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Another breaking new flash from the White house insider.

You've been dormant from the PF for a spell, then it dawned on me why you're so happy and feeling smart. It's the 1st of the month. Your SNAP card got refilled as did your Ritalin prescription.

Carry on and dazzle us with your "Pearls of Wisdom".
When did Obama commit suicide? You just said he did the world a favor... Originally Posted by R.M.
Good one RM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ Exhibit C. A white man crying a river.

Hey numnuts you're a waste of white privilege. I'm sure mommy and daddy were disappointed the dummy gene landed on your forehead. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
i don't believe in "white privilege" so u attempt to insult me with something that i consider a fiction, and a negro's loser excuse for his failed life.
Ingles pot favor...
^^^ ShitStainzee and his Chimpanzees!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=prVRwXAWFeA Originally Posted by bambino
Racist bullshit from EATLER, the head chef of the Turd Reich.

^^^^SPAM^^^^
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2017, 09:45 AM
^^^^SPAM^^^^
Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^^SPAM^^^^
When did Obama commit suicide? You just said he did the world a favor... Originally Posted by R.M.
Did you pay taxes last year CUNT? I just find it very odd that a fucking worthless whore would comment on a political forum - you are the lowest of the low keep shaving hairy asses and balls guess you are really important to society