If Hillary runs for POTUS in 2016..............

The question is not whether the Country is ready off a woman President, the question is whether the Country is ready for a fat, ugly bull dyke as President.
Another Hillary for President Thread by BigKotex! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Heh. How soon till we see this on Big Tex's Subaru?

Heh. How soon till we see this on Big Tex's Subaru? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nope, You are looking in the wrong driveway. There are only GM, Ford and Chrysler products parked at my house
LOL! BiSex thinks those cars are made in America. You want a car or truck built in the US?? Buy a Toyota! Tundras, Tacomas, Camrys, and others all built in the USA. Ford, GM? Mexico or Canada,

Nice job, American BiSex! Pompous asshole!
LOL! BiSex thinks those cars are made in America. You want a car or truck built in the US?? Buy a Toyota! Tundras, Tacomas, Camrys, and others all built in the USA. Ford, GM? Mexico or Canada,

Nice job, American BiSex! Pompous asshole! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're really a dumb shit, aren't you? If you're curious enough to locate the VIN Number, it is quite easy to determine which vehicles are made in America. Dumb Shit!!!!!

When there are alternatives, I 'Buy American' in every product I purchase. And I have for years!

When you 'Buy American', America wins!
LOL! BiSex thinks those cars are made in America. You want a car or truck built in the US?? Buy a Toyota! Tundras, Tacomas, Camrys, and others all built in the USA. Ford, GM? Mexico or Canada, Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
F-150's are built here in KC
You're really a dumb shit, aren't you? If you're curious enough to locate the VIN Number, it is quite easy to determine which vehicles are made in America.

When there are alternatives, I 'Buy American' in every product I buy.

When you 'Buy American', America wins! Originally Posted by bigtex
Then I'll see you at the Toyota dealership. The 2014 Corolla is a great car! Designed and built 100% in America. Are Ford, GM, or ChryslerFiat able to make that claim on any vehicle?

You're funny, BiSex! A more pompous, more ignorant buffoon does not exist!
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Then I'll see you at the Toyota dealership. The 2014 Corolla is a great car! Designed and built 100% in America. Are Ford, GM, or ChryslerFiat able to make that claim on any vehicle?

You're funny, BiSex! A more pompous, more ignorant buffoon does not exist! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that ^^^^^^^^ comes from the dumbshit that didn't know where the everglades were

as a matter of fact, ford, gm or Chryslers that are sold here are built here... look on the window sticker and see if you can find an import tax you stupid old shit
"If Hillary runs for POTUS in 2016.............. "

I thought she was already RUNNING!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...y-better-pres/

Chelsea would make a better one.

Yea, baby.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...an-be-trusted/

Putin can be trusted.
You're funny, BiSex! A more pompous, more ignorant buffoon does not exist! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Look in the mirror, you ignorant Salina Bus Station foot tapper!
Just look in the mirror, you ignorant Salina Bus Station foot tapper! Originally Posted by bigtex
Just look in the mirror, you ignorant Sausalito Bus Station cocksucker! You are a legend in your own mouth...
COG has had a driver for years so please excuse him.
that ^^^^^^^^ comes from the dumbshit that didn't know where the everglades were

as a matter of fact, ford, gm or Chryslers that are sold here are built here... look on the window sticker and see if you can find an import tax you stupid old shit Originally Posted by CJ7
Look on a Volkswagen sticker. Where is the import tax? You are truly stupid. Toyota has more of its cars for sale in the US, built in the US. Honda is up there, too. Ford Fusion? Built in Mexico, as is the Fiesta. Toyota Tundra? San Antonio.

Oh, and it was you who thought the Everglades was an ocean.

Chump.
Hillary has too much baggage and too many democrats either hate her or are afraid of her. Plus, she has a secret: