Dim-retards are real 'spiritual' about eating their 'sperm'!

Only two dickheads who talk about dingleberries, usually are the ones partaking.

Accusing others is a piss poor attempt to deflect your lifestyle.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the dingleberry eating monkey-fuck that answers to "Ekim the Inbred Chimp", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Ibidiot and Jizz.
Ibidiot and Jizz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cocksucking pig is dumb and full of cum.
Ibidiot and Jizz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Name two things you secretly love.
You'd be the dingleberry eating monkey-fuck that answers to "Ekim the Inbred Chimp", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are chicken dick hankering the dancing turd. Who shits on his own thread.
I B idiot covered in Jizz. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You'd be the only shit stain on this thread, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Yes you are, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I be the only shit stain on this thread, Ekim . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep campaigning for DOTY like the illiterate turd you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Keep campaigning for DOTY like the illiterate turd you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick, you have been a second place DOTY runner up. Have secured the dumb ass of the year award for talking to emoticons for two months. looking at the other thread where you are talking to yourself as a dancing turd, it seems you haven't gotten any smarter. Gay rey edged you out as DAOTY this time, but keep campaigning there is always next year.
Keep floating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, two more votes and you'll be the new DOTY.
Keep floating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, two more votes and you'll be the new DOTY. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Go suck some dick, maybe you can convince them to vote. If it does happen on this rigged poll then ask me if I give a shit. It will give you howler monkeys something to trumpet.
Just two more votes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, hang in there like the dingleberry aficionado you are.
There is no Satan Jim. It's all done with mirrors, blue smoke and a green screen in Langley. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Utter bullshit.

SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
tell John Podesta that.

lol!
Go suck some dick, maybe you can convince them to vote. If it does happen on this rigged poll then ask me if I give a shit. It will give you howler monkeys something to trumpet. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU dingleberry pickers might consider getting someone in your fudge-packing reach around crew to train on the trumpet to " balance out " those " squeaks " that the rest of you " rusty trombone " players emit if YOU are ever gonna have a band backing YOU in those tranny marches YOU and the rest of the EUUCHS march in !
Just two more votes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, hang in there like the dingleberry aficionado you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick, you have been a second place DOTY runner up. Have secured the dumb ass of the year award for talking to emoticons for two months. looking at the other thread where you are talking to yourself as a dancing turd, it seems you haven't gotten any smarter. Gay rey edged you out as DAOTY this time, but keep campaigning there is always next year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen