Bars closed again - June 26

Texas was shut down to prevent having the New York outcome nearly the whole time New York was dealing with their crisis. I wonder if New York will shut down while Texas is experiencing their crisis.
It’s up to us Texans. Hope we can beat it like New Yorkers.

Someone above tells me to go back to NY... I would but NY would not allow Texans without quarantine.
SOMEONE had to go first. Sucks it had to be us; but here we are.
Texas was shut down to prevent having the New York outcome nearly the whole time New York was dealing with their crisis. I wonder if New York will shut down while Texas is experiencing their crisis. Originally Posted by Thabigbang
Yep. Bars and restaurants are closed in NYC.
Stupid shit should’ve stay closed. TX should’ve done hard lock down to curve the virus. Instead, we did stupid things like giving break to million hair salon owner.
We are all idiots that can’t beat the stupid virus.
I should’ve stay my ass in NY where people are more discipline.
Little late but At least Abbott is coming around. Originally Posted by georgecam
If we ever somehow meet, I would buy you a beer good sir!
Ya’ll measuring your Texas dicks vs NY dicks is asinine. NY had a more serious Covid response out of necessity and TX & FLA didn’t until now. TX starts getting evaluated NOW. Our Texas leaders better put their bible thumping, Trump-dicksucking, intelligence-shaming habits behind them because plenty of people are willing take these dumbasses property if they are to ignorant to survive Originally Posted by futbolhead
Yeah, how did that response of putting sick people into nursing homes work for Fredo's brother ?

Are they sucking Big Mike's dick cause ole Barry never flung his in 8 years.
Ok, now I’m furious! I’m going to take your shit first. Lol
Strip clubs that are fully nude and BYOB are still open and not closed.
I should’ve stay my ass in NY where people are more discipline. Originally Posted by georgecam
I agree.. you would be just one more Rodent in New York.

Strip clubs that are fully nude and BYOB are still open and not closed. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
one more reason to prefer fully nude!
It's certainly not because of what they did (or didn't) do. It's population density and public transit... switch state govt's between NY and Texas and NY would've been a graveyard by now. Originally Posted by Powpow
You cannot prove such an assertion about the mythical switch of government but you can definitely say NYC has over 10 times as many deaths per capita and should at least take time to reflect on all the things they did wrong.

Our cases are considerably higher now but if the death rate doesn't rise significantly we will be proven superior to those damn Yankees.
Texas was shut down to prevent having the New York outcome nearly the whole time New York was dealing with their crisis. I wonder if New York will shut down while Texas is experiencing their crisis. Originally Posted by Thabigbang
Very good point.
I agree.. you would be just one more Rodent in New York.

one more reason to prefer fully nude! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, are you concerned that fat girls have more serious negative outcomes and the wave of COVID-19 in Texas might "thin out the herd"?
Las Vegas mayor talked about using her citizens a control group.

Texas, Arizona, and Florida governors actually did it.
Las Vegas mayor talked about using her citizens a control group.

Texas, Arizona, and Florida governors actually did it. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Wasn’t Vegas mayor stripper or bartender or something. I liked way she speak/preaches but she is an airhead.
Yeah, how did that response of putting sick people into nursing homes work for Fredo's brother ?

Are they sucking Big Mike's dick cause ole Barry never flung his in 8 years. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
They fucked up on nursing home shit... but there was some kind stupid logistics or law that had to let nursing home handle the patients.

Eitherway, I say we need to go hard 2 weeks lock down to beat this shit.... so we can enjoy strip club again