Cash in my pocket and lust in my heart

It's just a gig for most of them. I wouldn't expect most of them to be an efficiently run business.
^^^ Not true actuality it’s quit the opposite most of us run a good business and we out do the flaky ones

Don’t listen to Vitaman just try again with someone different and just do your research on them like we would do y’all

Make sure she had
Reviews
Positive board presence
Been around along time
Google her name or number etc….
We each experience our own truth. For someone who is trying to see a provider it is far too often as Vitaman describes. For a good provider
who doesn't hang out with or partner with the flaky girls it may seem different. Sure a provider with history and good reviews is someone you would want to consider. What about the other 90% of the girls out there?
Would be awesome if every girl ran it like a business. I haven't taken a poll, but seems like most of the flakes I've dealt with have other issues going on and are unable to have their act together to run any business.

"Do your research". Sure... with all the fake reviews out there, I'll will read a review of a girl I've been with and it's not even close. I understand YMMV, good days, bad days etc... Guys that don't want to hurt the girls feelings or some other BS.

Research isn't what it used to be. Or a girl has a bunch of reviews from guys that only have 1 review, may or may not be an issue, hard to tell. When I restarted this game, once I only had 1 review, so could be legit or not.

PD doesn't allow details. 99% of the reviews are only "she was awesome", not useful at all, except maybe determine she's not LE, but that's about it.

Vegas has literaly 1000's of women doing this. Many don't advertise on sites that have reviews. ECCIE is not that active for Vegas for some reason. Reviews and opinions are sometimes tough to find when looking at a picture and a phone number.

I've verified a dozen times, not thrilled, but I do it. References should be checked only for LE or violence. But I'm concerned if my reference is one of the flaky ones, never know what's going to be discussed.

Girls with issues will sometimes change their phone number, google voice, etc... so it's tough to find history. Sometimes a number gets changed for a legit reason, don't always know.

Sometimes you just have to take a chance. Like everything else YMMV one day compared to another. Customer service is a dead art in any industry, not just this one.
We each experience our own truth. For someone who is trying to see a provider it is far too often as Vitaman describes. For a good provider
who doesn't hang out with or partner with the flaky girls it may seem different. Sure a provider with history and good reviews is someone you would want to consider. What about the other 90% of the girls out there? Originally Posted by DNinja69
Oh geez well you’re looking in the wrong places to have 90% of bad providers sheeesh. Do your homework I know men are visual creatures but then you get a bad provider and want to cry and complain when you did nothing to help yourself smh

Oh so sorry PD doesn’t give you the raunchy details, I mean heavens sakes it just says she accommodating and was a good provider

Y’all are in last place!
This thread just illustrates that some fucktards even with a supposed handful of money still cannot get laid. Why is that? Simple.
This thread just illustrates that some fucktards even with a supposed handful of money still cannot get laid. Why is that? Simple. Originally Posted by pyramider
Exactly
Oh geez well you’re looking in the wrong places to have 90% of bad providers sheeesh. Do your homework I know men are visual creatures but then you get a bad provider and want to cry and complain when you did nothing to help yourself smh

Oh so sorry PD doesn’t give you the raunchy details, I mean heavens sakes it just says she accommodating and was a good provider

Y’all are in last place! Originally Posted by Cendell M

Not sure why you seem hell bent on disputing my personal experience as if your opinion about it changes the facts in any way. You don't see me in here trying to justify the dudes who no show or write a bad review because a girl won't do something they already knew was not on the menu. But let a guy express his distaste for all the flaky chicks and piss poor providers and suddenly it's us who are the problem?

Not sure anyone said they weren't getting laid. There's always a backup, mine is an AMP, where I knock on door and get laid, where they could teach the independents a lesson in 'service'.

it just says she accommodating and was a good provider
When it's not true, that's a problem and can't be trusted.

Weird - Defending the worst of your coworkers.
This thread just illustrates that some fucktards even with a supposed handful of money still cannot get laid. Why is that? Simple. Originally Posted by pyramider
If it happens to you a lot, then you might consider what the common denominator in those situations is…
Not sure why you seem hell bent on disputing my personal experience as if your opinion about it changes the facts in any way. You don't see me in here trying to justify the dudes who no show or write a bad review because a girl won't do something they already knew was not on the menu. But let a guy express his distaste for all the flaky chicks and piss poor providers and suddenly it's us who are the problem?

Originally Posted by DNinja69

Actually it is you that is the problem ... If you do just a little due diligence prior to contacting a lady most of these things can be avoided. Remember it is the fucktard contacting the ladies and not visa versa.
Actually it is you that is the problem ... If you do just a little due diligence prior to contacting a lady most of these things can be avoided. Remember it is the fucktard contacting the ladies and not visa versa. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bullshit. I mean the word fucktard makes it true right? Due diligence. For hookers? Get over yourself newbie.

But I do appreciate that the only real argument here is 'make better choices' which is not bad advice, but only proves the point. If the percentage of flakes and generally bad at doing business providers was anywhere near what some in this thread would like us to believe the need for so much 'diligence' would not be so great. Would it?
I’m not defending bad behavior I thinks it’s Weird you guys keep getting screwed over that’s what’s weird. And you joined in 2017 pyramider joined in 2009 who the hells the newbie lmao. You guys can keep crying about your bad experiences on a hooker board or you can do something about it period! Also take your butt to the amps you ain’t hurting us good providers for every fuckwaffle crying there is another one waiting to take your place, remember that!

Have a good day fellows
fuckwaffle...thats cute.

One thing I can tell from your posts is that you have forgotten or are just in a position to ignore the fact that you are a service provider. The customer base funds the industry, and the providers (in most business models) are able to profit by making good effort and working to actually earn their fee. You may be at a level where the customer does not have much say and that is good business. For you.

I don't give a fuck who is lined up where for what but I do want value for my expense. Just had a girl I have been talking to tell me she signed up 5 guys this month for her sext club. No actual interaction. A few sexy messages. A hot pic every day. And of course the invitation to her next tier which includes a 2-3 minute sexy video once a week with a little JOI thrown in for a good time. She offered me the first level for $100 a month and $250 for level 2 when I asked about real time interaction she was pretty clear that so long as her car note, mortgage, and party fund were being paid by guys not asking for more her menu does not include anything else. Most likely she does some meet ups but is very selective I get it. I appreciate her style but those guys paying her bills for sexts are the fuckwaffles.

You can feel about it any way you want. The realities men are speaking on here exist whether you can see them or not. Let me know when you start funding the hobby and I will give your opinion more value.
This took a left turn. Probably should have gone in the Men Only forum, but I see the intent in letting other women know about their coworkers, which are now being defended.

I’m not defending bad behavior
Yea, you are.

Women in general cannot take accountability and they take things personal like this entire thread was about them and only them. Then getting into personal attacks about who's a newbie. I joined in '22 and that makes me a newbie? Join date has nothing to do with anything. I started when I was 19 stationed overseas, hobbied in 5 countries, now I'm 60+.

You guys can keep crying about your bad experiences on a hooker board or you can do something about it period!
Kind of thought that's the entire point of this board is to complain and not complain about hookers (your word). "Doing something about it" ??? The only thing you can do about meeting complete strangers, is not to meet complete strangers anymore or take a chance and TOFTT.

If you do just a little due diligence prior to contacting a lady most of these things can be avoided.
Like on our lady friend here? No telephone number in her contact page so can't really 'research', last review was 2019 where has she been? Jail? Flaked and no one wanted to leave a bad review? Taking a break? Can't tell. So there's that.

Perfect example. Thanks for making the original point.