mutual masurbation

I am more voyeur than exhibitionist. Not shy, just doesn't do it for me.
I don't hold it against any provider unable to get me off. Age, pharmaceuticals and the dreaded condom stack the deck against them. I haven't been hobbying long, but I guess that of the 30-40 providers I've seen, less than 10 have made me O. I might not make the destination, but it's a hell of a fun journey. 😁
James Originally Posted by Smpslt7
If condoms are a part of your issue and you don't mind fucking grandma age whores fuck Sue and give her something to do that doesn't involve showing her desperation here. She's condom optional supposedly without an up charge.
She's condom optional supposedly without an up charge. Originally Posted by Whispers
How did you enjoy it?
To those of you little boys that feel compelled to be rude, go away and grow up.
One of these days if you're real lucky you might learn what it means to be older and more mature. Until then show respect for your elders. You should apologize to Sue. If you're not man enough to do that, then keep your fucking immature comments to yourself. Every time you post you lend credence to the adage that there are more horses' asses in this world than horses.
James
To those of you little boys that feel compelled to be rude, go away and grow up.
One of these days if you're real lucky you might learn what it means to be older and more mature. Until then show respect for your elders. You should apologize to Sue. If you're not man enough to do that, then keep your fucking immature comments to yourself. Every time you post you lend credence to the adage that there are more horses' asses in this world than horses.
James Originally Posted by Smpslt7
So we can see you are one of sues' regulars..... A real man does not take things up their ass

You have no clue. If the best you can do is to hurl insults, then you need to avoid a battle of wits. You are woefully under-armed.
They could be one and the same WD?
Neither can spell the topic of the ThreAD masturbation, one says masurbation, the other masterbation... lol

They are fearsome adversaries for a battle of WITS.
So I can't spell masturbation rickydickhead. So what? Keep it up you witless wonder.
You have no clue. If the best you can do is to hurl insults, then you need to avoid a battle of wits. You are woefully under-armed. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Really!! I'am a troll and tockstar trophy hunter. You sir do not even fit the requirements of either........ Battle of wits -
Oh that's hurts so bad... I feel so under armed against a halfwit that can't spell what he's been doing his whole life.

Try Geritol and Ginko Biloba and get back to me when it kicks in Gramps.

Rest assured as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, I will keep it up
LOL!

#horseasses > #horses

I rest my case.
Battle of wits.... Coming from a guy that cannot find his way home from Lubys after dinner at 4 pm..... simplistic or who ever you are you may have dementia; cause you're delusional!!!!!

Rick, this guy is way out of his league..........
Better than a Simpslut you old pussy.

Seems he's vying for Mata's dunce cap from the village idiot school?
Thank you for acknowledging that I am not in the same league as a couple of bush league twits.

Sorry Sue that your thread was highjacked.
Thank you for acknowledging that I am not in the same league as a couple of bush league twits.

Sorry Sue that your thread was highjacked. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Hijacking a threAD, she is advertising in co-ed plain and simple! That's what she does, cause she is desperate for business.. Seems like you simplistic is sue's WK---- Ohhh the choices way make
  • rjk61
  • 08-21-2017, 06:41 PM
I cum much harder without a condom. Most of my sessions start out fucking but always pull out pull condom off and spray cum all over. I think a jack off session with you would be awesome. (especially if you are playing with my ass)