Liberals Responsible for over 500 sexual attacks in Germany

• DSK
  • 01-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Another day, another oink. From the stupid, dirty, lazy pig. Asswipe Ziffle. Originally Posted by bambino
Well said by the gentleman from Pittsburgh, a fine town in my book - much nicer than Austin.
I think that Burfict guy that plays for the Bengals is an Islamic Extremist. He wants to decapitate people. Send him back. Originally Posted by bambino
You noticed that trimmed moustache and muzzy beard too, I see...

Well said by the gentleman from Pittsburgh, a fine town in my book - much nicer than Austin. Originally Posted by DSK
Pittsburgh is a beautiful town. Of course, it's full of pissants and cement heads. And, apparently, crybaby pussies.

You, JL, on the other hand, probably ought to be up there among the trolls and dwarves in Pierogi country. It seems to be more your speed than the center of the hip world.

Remember, tomorrow morning, I get to wake up in Austin. You don't, JL.

Joke's on you, Fraud Flintstone!

Shit the Muslims will team up with the Conservatives in this country and kill all the gays and shut down women's reproductive rights. Fucking Conservatives here in this country are closer politically to radical Muslims than their own liberal countrymen! Originally Posted by WTF
If that is the case, why do so many liberals want to open the doors wide for Muslim immigration?
Well said by the gentleman from Pittsburgh, a fine town in my book... Originally Posted by DSK
Pittsburgh is a beautiful town... You, JL.... probably ought to be up there.... in Pierogi country. It seems to be more your speed than the center of the hip world... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for the compliments, gentlemen... assup can only wish he was as hip as we are. You know - hip like Andy Warhol, who ate pierogies since his real name was Warhola.
Here they come... Good Times, Good Times

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbar...erica-n2102997

Report: The UN, Not the State Dept, Makes First Pick About Which Syrian Refugees Can Come to America

Leah Barkoukis | Jan 11, 2016

If Americans were already concerned about the U.S.’s vetting process for Syrian refugees, they’re really not going to like to hear what a new report says about how those refugees are initially selected in the first place.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the U.S. relies on the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to make first selections about who has the potential to come to America, as well as carry out the pre-screening process.

"Out of the four million-plus registered Syrian refugees in the region, UNHCR has so far submitted 22,427 cases to the United States for resettlement consideration. Of those, about 2,000 were accepted last year. The United States is welcoming Syrian refugees only from the 22,427 who made it through UNHCR referrals," wrote senior analyst Nayla Rush, who authored the report. [Emphasis mine]

The report notes that one cause for concern in relying solely on the U.N. in making the initial selections is widespread fraud within the agency, including bribery of staff involved with the resettlement process.

Another problem is the fact that UNHCR staff are completely overwhelmed by the sheer volume of refugees they must process. “Since there are over 4 million refugees and 2,038 UNHCR staffers, each interviewer is responsible for vetting 2,100-2,800 refugees each,” The Washington Examiner points out.

"In summary, Americans are asked today to welcome Syrian refugees without hesitation and have total faith in the refugee resettlement program. They are asked to give the benefit of the doubt to UNHCR staff in tormented countries, and to trust their own government officials with their national security — officials who are delegating parts of their screening responsibilities overseas to the UNHCR," the report stated.

"The UNHCR is deciding not only who can move to the United States, it is also choosing who gets a chance to become American and who doesn't. Given such high stakes, Americans should be encouraged to question this opaque system," it concluded.
What's good about it, SLOBBRIN?

I am never surprised by the shit you post, but I am always amazed at how excited you get when news is bad.

When it comes to your pathetic little world, suffering, pain, death rank far behind blastin' them 0zombies.

No wonder you were elected IOTY!
Thanks for the compliments, gentlemen... assup can only wish he was as hip as we are. You know - hip like Andy Warhol, who ate pierogies since his real name was Warhola. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, we all know Warhol was a butt buddy of yours!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2016, 09:35 AM
What's good about it, SLOBBRIN?

I am never surprised by the shit you post, but I am always amazed at how excited you get when news is bad.

When it comes to your pathetic little world, suffering, pain, death rank far behind blastin' them 0zombies.

No wonder you were elected IOTY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
On his worst day, Iffy is smarter than you on your best day.

No wonder you were elected DOTY three times!!!!!
And all this mindless, childish equivocation has what to do with JL's outrageous claim in the OP?
And all this mindless, childish equivocation has what to do with JL's outrageous claim in the OP? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you think it's "outrageous" to ask the simple question - who thought it was a good idea to flood the country with all these miscreants who sexually assault our women?

You got it backwards again, dipshit. It would be outrageous NOT to ask that question!
It is how a humanaterian effort is turned into political fodder.
It is how a humanaterian (sic) effort is turned into political fodder. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
WTF does that mean, moron? If Odumbo had any humanitarian impulses, he could have done something to help them 4 years ago and they wouldn't be fleeing to come here now!
On his worst day, Iffy is smarter than you on your best day.

No wonder you were elected DOTY three times!!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
And " Vice-DOTY " in this last poll !!!!! Mebbe he can be " Internet Al Gore " to Lil Cotex's "Slick Willy Clinton " !!!
WTF does that mean, moron? If Odumbo had any humanitarian impulses, he could have done something to help them 4 years ago and they wouldn't be fleeing to come here now!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Mebbe EKIM can house them and feed them and take care of ALL of their needs at his fly-and-flea infested hovel !!