New group in formation The Young Guns

• Vyt
  • 02-08-2011, 08:43 PM
I approve and recommend you get a sign for your treehouse as quickly as possible.
LMAO...... Not AT you but at the thought of you and AG tossing back beers at P10 saying... " We can get this for free!".... Not that you can't... But the picture in my head is kind of hilarious.... You with I*** on your lap and Him with ... well... I*** on his lap too because her butt is just that big!.....

I agree... Classic......

I agree.... Freebies can be found..... But to announce and promote it in an arena dedicated to P4P?

Even I have to agree with the ladies here on this one.....

Nobody is saying you don't have game..... Just that this is a P4P site.....

You wanting to talk about getting freebies would be no different then 3/4 of the guys here that are in relationships or married wanting to talk about their wives or girlfriends... It's just not the place.....

INDIES Play for Play
Agency Gals Play for Pay
Street Walkers Play for Play
Strippers Play for Play
Jack Shacks Play for Play
FBSM Play for Play

and on and on and on.....

As to my "ribbing" you about it and taking you off the Lunch List?... Man... Maybe tomorrow when the beer wears off you'll realize your getting your balls busted maybe but no other harm being done.....

I meant what I said man... Good Luck.... Now Eat something and don't be driving!
I dont think anyone has an issue with you getting pussy for FREE. That is awesome and great for you. Some go the route of P4P to avoid having the "free pussy" call their phone while the wife/girlfriend is at their side. Or to avoid dealing with all the emotional BS that comes with relationships or "free pussy". If you can get free pussy and manage to avoid all the drama BS, than great and kuddos! However more so than not one of the two gets feelings and fucks shit up. Thus being why some rather go the P4P route, to keep it business and avoid all the drama BS, being why they are HERE on a P4P website.
We are all adults here I am not saying the group will not ever p4p. I have my favorites and I like to have fun(favorites being providers). I know it will be a small group and that is ok.
Rox I am only looking to hang out with other single guys that want more out of life and need support to believe that they can get it for free babe.
[quote=Wyldeman30;1009970]No name calling just calling out stupid statements.

Hmmm, well then stupid statements can be found in post number 1 and as for name calling yes, yes you did.
Again if you are confused see post number 12
Why is post number 1 stupid plead your case! Just because you are jaded don't make the vision stupid.
I dont think anyone has an issue with you getting pussy for FREE. That is awesome and great for you. Some go the route of P4P to avoid having the "free pussy" call their phone while the wife/girlfriend is at their side. Or to avoid dealing with all the emotional BS that comes with relationships or "free pussy". If you can get free pussy and manage to avoid all the drama BS, than great and kuddos! However more so than not one of the two gets feelings and fucks shit up. Thus being why some rather go the P4P route, to keep it business and avoid all the drama BS, being why they are HERE on a P4P website. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
+1
Ok dear, (takes wyldeman by his wittle hand)
you are on a P4P site. I am thinking you and your frat boy mentallity might do better at 1 am on sixth street on a Friday night, I'm just saying...
Drama free is a joke! Stirring the pot is fun. Just more proof people take this stuff way to seriously.
Oh Dee L it is simple mind over matter I don't mind and you don't fucking matter.
Well I am glad you are a legend at least in YOUR own mind ;-)
Kumbaya m'lord, Kumbaya.....
Nah, more like Pinks U + Ur Hand?
Yes I am a legend in my own mind! I feel people around here need to lighten up or get thicker skin. I know this is P4P site I was not born yesterday. I do perhaps overreact when people on here seem to think the only way to get action is to p4p. I can buy convenience or laziness. No need to get personal just want to make things a little interesting. I think a young guns group would be a helpful thing to the guys anyway. I never want anyone to scam anyone or to get scammed that is the goal of the group.
" I do perhaps overreact when people on here seem to think the only way to get action is to p4p."

Where do you draw this conclusion? Because people on this site only talk about P4P? That's because it's a P4P site. I guarantee you many of the people on this site are on other sites as well, social networking sites etc. There they probably discuss FREE action because ahmm, well.....it's not a P4P site. Get it?!