Review: passing the torch with you fuckers another chick PAWG name Brandi

dont know who that is. the blonde you posted above hasnt logged in in 2 mos
i think i may have my search set up to only show me certain things or in a certain radius because shes not showing up in my search. Go fuck her dude. She's online NOW! LOL I'm all fucked out this week. Oh wait, Abe is posting another review..
I got mine set up sugar babies female looking for sugar daddy, dallas, within 25 miles, age 18-29, have photos checked, recently online, white/latina/native american checked, saved under a file name and I still got 40 pages worth.
Well if you put it that way and I have to be at 121 and Stonebriar on Preston road later, how can I refuse?

Did you use a cover? Originally Posted by CG2014

Why did you ask that when he plainly stated she was not Don friendly
Pussy is a lot of work. Its like having a job. A fuck job. Originally Posted by cage196
https://youtu.be/Tk6Mjg3_eq0
wow what happened to CG2014?
wow what happened to CG2014? Originally Posted by cage196
Probably got banned for whining about what some girls want to charge for a session.
She just quoted me $300-$500.
yeah she did that to me too. Tell her "the best i can do etc"
Quoted me $300 min i said you already have golden pussy syndrome so no thanks!
she quoted me 300 minimum, said that site isn't backpages, it's not per hour. She said that is a SD Site.
The lowest price she ever been gifted and would accepted is 300, average is 500 per meeting, most was 1800.
I think she is being delusional. What Cage stated is in line with my own experience, not with her, but other SBs from that site.
yeah i got the minimum of 300 answer and that "the site was a SD site kid". lol shes younger than me. anyways yeah she definitely has golden pussy syndrome. dont waste your time.
agreed... GPS all over this one... told her to keep my email for when all the mongers stop contacting her and shes hard up for $$