Birthday Bash

Happy belated birthday. Wish I could attend the party. Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
Thank you LB
So who's all going tonight? Pm me if u don't want to post here.. jw : )
I'll be in attendance..
I'll be in attendance.. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yay!!! : )
Hey Everyone,
I Just Want To Take A Minute
And Say Thank You
To Everyone That Showed Up
And Thank You For The Cards, Flowers, Candy.
And Especially For The Strippers

It Was Nice To See Everyone!
Thanks Again Y'all!
Sorry to miss it,, always good seein the homies. And contribute to board comaraderie. Whew
Hopefully you will be able to attend the next get together
Omg I had so much fun!! But not feeling great at all this morning and my feet still hurt from them damn boots : (
Was great to see some old freinds and meet some new ones xoxoxoxox
Thank you all for coming out.. I had a great time. And hopefully the birthday girl enjoyed herself.
Thanks again Legacy for putting on another GREAT PARTY! I did get home until 3AM, but was well worth it. Met some new guys and "GIRLS" and a few old friends too! The food was good, and the bartender was the best looking bartender in Western NY.. Legacy, you looked absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait for the next party! I liked the new digs too! Everyone said, "What a change from the old Venue".
Rochester Rocks!

EA from Buffalo
I Too had a very nice time, I like the new place, and there were quite afew women there that made for a enjoyable evening
I would have liked to have gone to a party or 2 while in the area. Not that I couldn't have but am not a real social guy.
My stay is in the area is about to end. The ladies of the area have been fabulous to meet and had fun with quite a few. Upset NY rocks.
HAPPY Belated B-Day ... I hope you enjoyed your special day sweetie )
HAPPY Belated B-Day ... I hope you enjoyed your special day sweetie ) Originally Posted by deeman098
Thank You Luv
I did, we had a great night with drinks and ass & titties who could ask for more
been sorta waiting for any reports of it turning into a gang bang or orgy of sorts!