richPrick asking for BBFS

Originally Posted by Toyz
Well done!
No if they would see me often maybe but if not where is the review that i asked to write?

if I haven't seen you do you remember what side if town do i live before the summer 2014?

Or its BS I smell
  • Toyz
  • 12-26-2014, 10:33 PM
if I haven't seen you do you remember what side if town do i live before the summer 2014?
Originally Posted by sexy booty
May I phone a friend?

Ya'll crack me up! I wanna stay a lurker but it's not in the cards. Gonna get involved. And this particular.... Mystery.... Intrigues me.
we talking about Priest Beast if he has seen me I say NO the question is for him I am waiting for his answer .............................. ....... need to reply back with the question I asked before summer of 2014 or after summer of 2014?
toys and ztonk you two are the one that make me have a smile on my face when i get asked a question i prefer to do it the correct way in a business matter than fooling around
I saw you. I had fun, hope you did too. You would remember if you saw me again. I might see you again, but I have a full plate, and I would recommend you to others. Thats all I need to say in public.
full plate?

don't seem like a clue
Its a figure of speech, meaning I have many other women who need my seed, not just you. Then again for someone born and raised here, your English needs improvement. Also next time I see you I will "forget" to pull out. So if you wanna make a baby send a PM.
for your info no provider do bbfs I cant put a face to a screen name PLEASE answer my question I asked you you are ignoring the question leave your insults out else where
Insults? I have nothing bad to say about you. I saw you, had a good time doing the Humpty Dance and would repeat. You had quite a few cocktails, and I was loaded too. You had a messy 2nd floor apartment in Pflugerville.You didnt even ask if I wanted to use a rubber.... thats hot. But you made me pull out and jizz on your sexy latina booty.

Im about ready to go to Mr Tramps on Research. Lets meet for cocktails and creampies.
its not a 2nd floor its one level garage is the bottom,, messy cuz don't get help also don't need to put that in here

maybe leave me out of your mouth if you wanna be mean like that I don't need you then
MODS please close this thread A.S.A.P
Im not being mean! We had fun and I would do you again. Lets meet today. Also does your phone work now? Just get a secondary prepaid att gophone like me. Fuck google voice or whatever it is you use.
So anyway this thread proves what Ive been saying when I first came here as Humpty Dumpty. Bash BBFS in public, no condom in private.

Sexylatinabooty, just come out of the closet like iamsummer.