They're baaaaaack!

• bbkid
  • 05-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Don't vomit, your too skinny already Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
No, she's NOT!!!
Too skinny? Speak for yourself devil lady Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
No, she's NOT!!!
Originally Posted by bbkid
I have to agree with the kid. Nali is a smokin little thing. But then I like ladies of all sizes...
http://bit.ly/kNKPhX

This just blows my mind! Mother and daughter? Really?
Isn't that kinda ........ wierd? Originally Posted by 1of3500
They got my attention.

One of my most satisfying civilian encounters was with a 62-year-old semi-BBW -- there were no games, just hardcore sex.

As long as there's no incest through direct interaction, I'm game. It would check off one more item off my bucket list, placed there when I was doing a mother and daughter, just not in the same bed at the same time...the mom was game to have her daughter join us.

Let's see....add to bookmarks command....
No, she's NOT!!!

Originally Posted by bbkid
Thanks love!

I have to agree with the kid. Nali is a smokin little thing. But then I like ladies of all sizes... Originally Posted by 308Shooter
*blushes*
I don't think theres anything wrong with them. I mean, they need money so give them a break. I say more power to them!! (no I wouldn't do this with my mother or any other relative but I'm not going to pass judgement on anyone else. I live in a glass house also so who am I to throw rocks and judge?) I guess I'm just an open minded chick :-)
who made me click on that link and see that?????!!!!!!!!!:sh ocking:
ok lol can u say retired
I would fuck them with Wakeup's dick.......I'm cool like that.
I'm waiting for the younger version. Lilith and Katrina did some doubles not too long ago. Lilith's bbbj's are top notch and Katrina is hot! OK, where's Katrina?
I don't think theres anything wrong with them. I mean, they need money so give them a break. I say more power to them!! (no I wouldn't do this with my mother or any other relative but I'm not going to pass judgement on anyone else. I live in a glass house also so who am I to throw rocks and judge?) I guess I'm just an open minded chick :-) Originally Posted by incognito isis
And that glass is on what street?
okay, I guess to each hos won, and you can have them.