Provider "Private Comment" Options

I was being funny not really to serious
I don't see a problem with the ladies have the private comment, but the software is the problem right now as was mentioned.
I think a chat room in Kansas City's forum would be awesome too, I think I brought that up last year. lol
I think a chat room in Kansas City's forum would be awesome too, I think I brought that up last year. lol Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I would enjoy that as well. Good point Allie!
They would shit their pants thinking we were talking crap on them the way they do us lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I would bet, that there are many of us guys on here that would be thrilled if anyone was paying any attention to us at all. That is certainly one reason I participate in this strange little world of ours. I LIKE the attention! Just don't need any visibility.
Your ideas Allie Kat chat here in KC is would be great and us forming our own opinions and giving them reviews would be awesome so they can see this too.__________________________ ______
Would be a bunch of small dick jokes..
Would be a bunch of small dick jokes.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, I resemble that remark!!!
Would be a bunch of small dick jokes.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One misconception about most women.. or myself atleast. I'd actually date a man with a small member with a sweet caring additude versus a man with a huge member and bad additude. And in my work its additude that wins me over aswell
Size doesn't matter to me. Everyone needs to be caressed, stroked and petted regardless.
hell l think they should let you have a section to write reviews on the clients Originally Posted by gary5912
that would be awesome
LOL, fuck that. Would be entertaining though.
that would be awesome Originally Posted by destiny_j32
I have a feeling there would suddenly be numerous new 'female' members making glowing comments about the guys.
I have a feeling there would suddenly be numerous new 'female' members making glowing comments about the guys. Originally Posted by bartipero
That is a twist! There have been sites that allow ladies to review clients. There have been sites with "private" areas or rooms for chat and other things. Not sure what this form will allow. I fact we will have to check the chat area, but it seems like a private area can be done in chat here?
I agree that if the girls get special access, there would be an alter ego Darkside mentioning how hot is the Darkside and his cum tasted like a strawberry bannana shake on a hot summers day!