Louisiana Governor calls Trump's Bluff.

Hey, Lubed Wide-ass! You can go fuck the dim-retard governor of Louisiana, Lubed Wide-ass, you two would probably find each other anally attractive. Meanwhile, Lubed Wide-ass, the lieutenant governor and Louisiana Senator Cassidy graciously welcomed Trump at the airport, Lubed Wide-ass. And together with Pence, they all distributed relief supplies to Louisiana flood victims while your boy Odumbo is still on vacation playing golf in Martha’s Vineyard and while the physically decrepit hildebeest is still recuperating from the physical strain of her Monday night Martha’s Vineyard fund raiser with Odumbo, Lubed Wide-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where was Trump when 10 police officers were killed in Dallas? Did he make an appearance at any of the memorials?
Where was Trump when 10 police officers were killed in Dallas? Did he make an appearance at any of the memorials? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
did Obama?

didn't think so putz.
Where was Trump when 10 police officers were killed in Dallas? Did he make an appearance at any of the memorials? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

What The Waco Kid said, Lubed Wide-ass, and it wasn't "ten", btw.

did Obama?

didn't think so putz. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1
As a private citizen Trump is under no obligation to tell the governor anything. As for PR, why did Trump send reporters away? Meantime, Hillary is resting in anticipation of her $30,000 a plate fundraiser starring Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So what the fuck was he doing there? Slumming? I'm sure the displaced disaster victims were completely renewed, reinvigored and refreshed by Drumpf's visit.

He is JUST the kinda thing you want to see when you're trying to figure out WTF happened to everything you own.,.
Did HillaryNoMore? Or did she just blame it on a video?
The point is why should a candidate get in the middle of any of those things?

Apparently logic and good sense both are lost on you, dildo.
  • jma9
  • 08-20-2016, 08:41 AM
The point is why should a candidate get in the middle of any of those things?

Apparently logic and good sense both are lost on you, dildo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dip shits like you criticized Bush for not going to NOLA...now you dip shits are saying POTUS should stay away from disasters?
Dip shits like you criticized Bush for not going to NOLA...now you dip shits are saying POTUS should stay away from disasters? Originally Posted by jma9
I'd bet the farm dipshit YouRong was one of the principal whiners about Bush sitting for 18 SECONDS without speaking in front of grade school class when he was informed about the 911 attacks ...

... while he was collecting his thoughts before speaking.

YouRong can't "collect" thoughts ... there has to a "collection" vat!

Let me guess ... YouRong was on the "front line" taking care of the refugees from Katrina!!!! What a worthless fool!
I'd bet the farm dipshit YouRong was one of the principal whiners about Bush sitting for 18 SECONDS without speaking in front of grade school class when he was informed about the 911 attacks ...

... while he was collecting his thoughts before speaking.

YouRong can't "collect" thoughts ... there has to a "collection" vat!

Let me guess ... YouRong was on the "front line" taking care of the refugees from Katrina!!!! What a worthless fool! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's at the front lines of Austins glory holes. Taking it in both ends.