Newbie needs help with screening

BTW, if there are any board mods stumbling across this. ASPD used to have a newbie section where all of this type of info existed. From how to post right, to how the massage thing works.
As to 411.... In my situation the info they wanted was wayyyyy to risky. As I am self employed, and a lone employee, they wanted my tax returns! NO WAY IN HELL I was gonna do that! BUT, I found 2 411 providers that were newbie friendly and willing to take a chance.... from there I had my references to be 411 approved w/o any additional info other than my phone #.

I know others said to avoid BP, but sometimes there are girls on BP that are 411 approved. These girls can be a good way to start. Use this site and google to cross check reviews. Before long you will have your 2 references, and can get p411 verified.

Something I do recommend though, is to make sure and ask the girls if you can use them for a reference. Also do something to make yourself memorable, so that they will remember you when you do ask for that reference! Good luck
As for the BP/CL crowd, there are some good providers there, but you have to wade through so much crap to find them. I'd rather stick to the more reliable ad sites to find providers.
Too bad your not in Texarkana I'm about the only one to post on there!! i've weeded them out!! Lol! But for the newbie providers thats about the only place you can advertise because it sometimes takes months to get verified for forums such as this!!