Hillary loses control

Grip. Grip. Grip.

WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH!

You literally got NUFFIN!
Gary hasn't gone from +5 to -15. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Gary Johnson hasn't even left the starting gate, lol. What a dreamer.

Jim
Gary Johnson hasn't even left the starting gate, lol. What a dreamer.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trump is going down the tubes. Dropping faster than a whores drawers.
Trump is going down the tubes. Dropping faster than a whores drawers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh let me guess you think Gary Johnson will emerge from the shadows and beat Clinton, lol. Forget about Gary Johnson he's not even a contender and never will be.

Jim
Oh let me guess you think Gary Johnson will emerge from the shadows and beat Clinton, lol. Forget about Gary Johnson he's not even a contender and never will be.

Not if retards like you can't see the light, and quit kissing Trump's ass. Get on the Gary bus or cry your ass off watching Hillary be sworn in.
Not if retards like you can't see the light, and quit kissing Trump's ass. Get on the Gary bus or cry your ass off watching Hillary be sworn in. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Politics in this country is a joke and these third party candidates are nothing special. So go vote for Gary Johnson it symbolizes absolutely nothing.

Jim
There is no spoon, Jim...
Politics in this country is a joke and these third party candidates are nothing special. So go vote for Gary Johnson it symbolizes absolutely nothing.

Go vote for Trump, then start whining.
Go vote for Trump, then start whining. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What would I be whining about? That he won't let Muslims into the country from the Middle East, no skin off my nose. He wants to build a wall to keep undocumented immigrants from Mexico and South America from crossing our border. Again that's not cramping my style. Abolishing the ACA, it was never legal anyway. He wants to bring jobs back to the United states, nothing wrong with that. He wants to gain compensation for our Military service to other countries, not a bad business venture in my opinion. What else should I be whining about?

Jim
There is no spoon, Jim... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go take a hike jerk off. You're still in Lala land from your last Dental appointment.

Jim
Trump ain't Reagan. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hillary is not Bill.
What would I be whining about? That he won't let Muslims into the country from the Middle East, no skin off my nose. He wants to build a wall to keep undocumented immigrants from Mexico and South America from crossing our border. Again that's not cramping my style. Abolishing the ACA, it was never legal anyway. He wants to bring jobs back to the United states, nothing wrong with that. He wants to gain compensation for our Military service to other countries, not a bad business venture in my opinion. What else should I be whining about?

Watching Hillary get sworn in jim.
Hillary is not Bill. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Did I say she was?
Watching Hillary get sworn in jim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So voting for Gary Johnson is going to change that?

Jim
So voting for Gary Johnson is going to change that?

It is better choice than either of the dioshuts.