Lindsey Graham backs New Green Deal!

• WTF
  • 10-26-2019, 09:16 AM

hildebeest is the only one that needed a team of Secret Service agents to help load her fat ass into a vehicle.

[] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes Donald's bone spurs have healed nicely!

Flynn will be exonerated. You're free to continue crying, but please do so ... quietly ... in a dark corner somewhere where you don't cause a disturbance.

FBI Agents Manipulated Flynn 302 Interview.

Then, according to documents, “overnight, the most important substantive changes were made to the Flynn 302.”

Those changes added an unequivocal statement that ‘FLYNN stated he did not’—in response to whether Mr. Flynn had asked Kislyak to vote in a certain manner or slow down the UN vote. This is a deceptive manipulation because, as the notes of the agents show, Mr. Flynn was not even sure he had spoken to Russia/Kislyak on this issue. He had talked to dozens of countries.”

(Carter)
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2019, 09:34 AM
Flynn will be exonerated. You're free to continue crying, but please do so ... quietly ... in a dark corner somewhere where you don't cause a disturbance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn was against the Muslim Dictator in Turkey until the Muslim Dictator in Turkey paid him hundred of thousands of dollars.

You worship a unofficial traitor who sold his country out for a few bucks.

How much would you sell the country out for IB?

How much would you sell the country out for IB? Originally Posted by WTF
I wouldn't vote for hildebeest or any of the presently contending dim-retard clowns for any amount of money.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2019, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't vote for hildebeest or any of the presently contending dim-retard clowns for any amount of money. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We all know you'd vote for Putin or Erdogan...

https://www.politico.eu/article/turk...michael-flynn/
In July of 2016, before he briefly became Donald Trump’s national security adviser, the former general was giving a speech in Cleveland just as soldiers were taking over the bridges and airports of Istanbul. “There’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now—right now!” Flynn told his audience. The Turkish military, he continued, was a secular institution, whereas the country was heading “toward Islamism” under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His audience broke into applause; the event was hosted by a local branch of ACT for America, a national security group with strong Islamophobic tendencies. “Yeah,” Flynn said, “that is worth applauding.”

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November, Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

We all know you'd vote for Putin or Erdogan...

In July of 2016, before he briefly became Donald Trump’s national security adviser, the former general was giving a speech in Cleveland just as soldiers were taking over the bridges and airports of Istanbul. “There’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now—right now!” Flynn told his audience. The Turkish military, he continued, was a secular institution, whereas the country was heading “toward Islamism” under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His audience broke into applause; the event was hosted by a local branch of ACT for America, a national security group with strong Islamophobic tendencies. “Yeah,” Flynn said, “that is worth applauding.”

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November, Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

Originally Posted by WTF
You'd be an ignorant fool still spouting that hildebeest bullshit after Mueller told you it wasn't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole

FTFY

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL! thats an Eau de Toilette spray!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 11:12 AM
You'd be an ignorant fool still spouting that hildebeest bullshit after Mueller told you it wasn't true.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you'd be a lying sack of shit if you say it isn't true.

Flynn spoke about how the overthrow of the Turkey President would be a good thing (and it would have been as the Military formerly ran Turkey in a non secular way) and then took lobbying money from Turkey and then advocated to return the man to Turkey who tried to overthrow the bastard.

And you'd be a lying sack of shit if you say it isn't true.

Flynn spoke about how the overthrow of the Turkey President would be a good thing (and it would have been as the Military formerly ran Turkey in a non secular way) and then took lobbying money from Turkey and then advocated to return the man to Turkey who tried to overthrow the bastard.

Originally Posted by WTF
I'll go with Mueller's $30 million dollar account that there was no such connection. You and Schitty are lying when you claim there was.
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 12:07 PM
I'll go with Mueller's $30 million dollar account that there was no such connection. You and Schitty are lying when you claim there was. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nowhere did Muller say there was no connection....but he did say you have a small clit and lie to over compensate.

Nowhere did Muller say there was no connection....but he did say you have a small clit and lie to over compensate.

Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, it does, and an intelligent individual would understand the blunt statement in simple English.

"[T]he investigation did not establish
that members of the Trump Campaign
conspired or coordinated with the
Russian government in its election
interference activities."

• WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 02:06 PM
Yeah, it does, and an intelligent individual would understand the blunt statement in simple English. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe you have a hard time with the written word, Simple English....Flynn turned his back on his country because of Turkey or the money Turkey gave him....I'm sure he would have advocated for Russia too, for the right amount of money.

Flynn advocated for Islamism after being paid. Before being paid he advocated for the overthrow of this Muslim loving dictator.

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November,
Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.

• oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 03:36 PM
OP- H2O2 is not the best for cleaning ear wax.
Mineral oil drops twice a day - or olive oil or vegetable oil also works well.

BTW - as a DPST who knows as OP he/she/it must post false headlines on threads to attract readers.

That is pathetic.

Some minds, like Sewers and toilets , need flushing. Look in a mirror.
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 03:38 PM
And how long will WTF spend searching for just the right meme to post.

Post a number of items for the DPST's Nov. 3, 2020 - they will spend all day searching for memes and forget to Vote!!