Guys...how old are we???

• cboat
  • 11-10-2019, 09:20 AM
Ok kids, 73 here. The can do can do can't keep up want to, but I still enjoy trying.
Guess I'm gonna beat everyone by being 23 over here.
Cboat...thanks for being here!!!! And tell me...Ms. Kitty and I used to flirt back and forth...I never made it up there from LR...do you know if she's still around...and bolera your age pisses me off...lol
47 here. Some days are better than others...
  • cboat
  • 11-11-2019, 07:04 AM
73 here.
  • cboat
  • 11-11-2019, 07:19 AM
As far as I know Ms K is not currently active. If you want more info PM me.
I'm 59 also, and sweet-n-little was one of my first provider. Great gal!!
I'm 59 also, and sweet-n-little was one of my first provider. Great gal!! Originally Posted by coolview
Coolview...that great gal was my first as well...and what a lady...she could play for days...haven't found another... really miss her
And I see Susan was an early review for you...she was like my second venture into this crazy hobby
Ok kids, 73 here. The can do can do can't keep up want to, but I still enjoy trying. Originally Posted by cboat
Some days I know exactly how you described. 63 and 1/2 and Still in the game, but some times “Coach” won’t let me play all nine inning.
60 here. I haven't been around all that long, but I sure have enjoyed myself. I seem to be getting better with performance as I age! Trisha Dior was my first and I was hooked from then on!
  • SeV
  • 11-11-2019, 09:47 AM
24 Years Mature
25 in Abril
I am still rockin at 56...
I am still rockin at 56... Originally Posted by DallasRain
From the 11+ pages of reviews baby I'd say you're the definition of rockin...
Aww thx. Oops im actually just turned 57 oct 1
If these gentlemen are any representation:

{Image violation-ck}