Back to eccie/ false review

https://www.preferred411.com/p67280 Originally Posted by DaChef
What's that mean?
  • Trey
  • 09-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Noelshaker
Don't worry what he said the tits look great I thank you.
I'm a fan.
In a few short hours, they will be mine.
Those are some whoppers. You could put one in your mouth and one in your ear and make a long distance call.
In a few short hours, they will be mine. Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch
Bring us back more pictures of boobies please! We love boobies around here.
Have yet to see a middle eastern girl
Hey guys I am back on the site Reason behind this thread is basically don't always believe what you read. Of course when a guy messages that doesn't qualify for a meeting is gonna make up a review. A review which is totally false. I know my clients time is percious and their money and I would never take advantage of that. The review about me is totally false. I have soooooooo many reviews on here( even though after I came back to site I don't see them anymore but 3) and ter that prove that this guy is lieing. It upsets me to see people comment and say thanks for the truthful post to him. Well how do you know its truthful in any sense? I just wish some guys would do the research before reading every review or this just one review out of over 20 reviews that prove I'm credible. So thank you Piclaw for trying to ruin my hard work but you failed because people are smarter than that. Originally Posted by Noelshaker
Sort of like you should be upfront with your Nba policy on Eccie. If I did not have p411, I would not have known and would have shot a request . But as others have stated your other reviews are stellar so the one that may or may not have happenned wont kill you
  • xtrem
  • 09-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Nice set of twins!
Gawd Damm..... I found a thread I can relate to..........