Oh wow, is this for real? Sad

This is some bullshit. Somebody is pissed off at this chick.
And a yeast infection usually produces something like cottage cheese . . .
Gives new meaning to the term "negative campaign"
more drama.. gets old people trying to be the hobby police..anyone that couldn't tell its bullshit is goofy..
.. gets old people trying to be the hobby police..anyone that couldn't tell its bullshit is goofy.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
I'm old and I'm not trying to be the Hobby Police ...

My favorite story about Goofy:

Mickey Mouse and Mini Mouse were getting a divorce. The judge says, "Mickey, I see you are suing Mini for divorce on the grounds of adultery" and Mickey says, "NO your Honor.... I said she was fucking goofy..."
more drama.. gets old people trying to be the hobby police..anyone that couldn't tell its bullshit is goofy.. Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
its called uhm entertainment value. And me asking if it was real, was uhm sarcasm, the ad was funny to those with a sense of humor.
There were THAT many of them crotch crckets?
And they were big enough to feel crawling around in yer pants?
Holy Crap! Brings a whole new meaning to The Deadliest Catch!

Yuk yuk yuk Gawd I crack myself up!
glad You find humor in the threAD
its called uhm entertainment value. And me asking if it was real, was uhm sarcasm, the ad was funny to those with a sense of humor. Originally Posted by subcilla
Yes it was ... just like my post a few months back about the funniest disclaimer ever. I like your sense of humor cilla.
Yes it was ... just like my post a few months back about the funniest disclaimer ever. I like your sense of humor cilla. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thanks Brooke, We should get together for a drink one day. To strengthen the Pack! lol
To strengthen the Pack! lol Originally Posted by subcilla
There's that humor I love!!
This can still happen w/bbfs. Not too humorous to me.
wow this is hilarious...what dumbass would take off the condom after being requested to do so by a provider and then continue to do this gross to him if he did really do this.....i think it sounds really fake though