Shoo is a dream select

Jay must be the wing man for Fin working at MSNBC. MSNBC try to validate CNN.

You are right, I Really don’t give a shit. I tell it as it is… not sweetened anything. I don’t know anyone and I am not friend with anyone. However have you wonder why I don’t attack Sunflower promoters? Because they don’t attack me or members. They just promote. You in other hand is hiding behind handles to attack and talk like multiple people are against what was said.
Keep it up somewhere else. Make a new post about AsianP. Some stupid members will believe you and your handles.

Now this is about Shoo,,, k-fest and Lovely Angels promoters need to get off of this post. Your hard work trying to tarnish Shoo will not work…. She is new to Dallas and was great no matter what… Originally Posted by AsianP
More jibberish and incoherent thoughts. Yes, we all know you have no friends, but it's good you confirmed it for sure. So whenever someone disagrees with you, you call them a promoter and say they have multiple handles.....very rational thought process there buddy. The fact you would call me a promoter and other obvious non-promoters (i.e. Finman22) proves you are without a doubt 100% full of shit. I really do think it would be easier to argue with a 5 year old.
More jibberish and incoherent thoughts. Yes, we all know you have no friends, but it's good you confirmed it for sure. So whenever someone disagrees with you, you call them a promoter and say they have multiple handles.....very rational thought process there buddy. The fact you would call me a promoter and other obvious non-promoters (i.e. Finman22) proves you are without a doubt 100% full of shit. I really do think it would be easier to argue with a 5 year old. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Why are you getting upset… why are hooked on me and my posts?

I don’t think Fin need some pussy to defend him.

Really, Kids should not be on this board… go to your mommy. Your phone and/or tablet need to be taken away.
Really, Kids should not be on this board… go to your mommy. Your phone and/or tablet need to be taken away. Originally Posted by AsianP
Your comebacks are just awful. You basically just repeated what I said, but you added in that my phone or tablet needs to be taken away, haha. I am a pussy, a promoter, I have multiple handles, and my mom needs to take away my phone......awesome collection of insults there!!!
He says all that and I get a warning for telling him on another thread to stay in Austin, said I hijacked it, geez
Shoo is wonderful