First time in ABQ!

Ugh... disappointed Originally Posted by Mecca
Lol dont be baby there are many awesome ladies that do and will make you so happy Im sure!
@mecca I wouldn't even feel disappointed. Those types of individuals are 100% a no go in my book.
Agreed. There's a lot of AMP girls in town that have a no blacks policy. I was surprised when a buddy of mine told me he's been refused around town. Sent him to Cici and company. Glad she's not racist.
@mecca I wouldn't even feel disappointed. Those types of individuals are 100% a no go in my book. Originally Posted by TheHolySong
Yep I agree baby and glad we both have a 100% policy we both stick to xoxo
Agreed. There's a lot of AMP girls in town that have a no blacks policy. I was surprised when a buddy of mine told me he's been refused around town. Sent him to Cici and company. Glad she's not racist. Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Hope you are having an awesome day! Crazy how a preference is considered being racist but hey does it really matter. Is it really a big issue or does my preference trigger you baby. It shouldn't because yours or anyone elses dont bother me. But any way stay blessed!
So I actually think madison was from Dallas now that I think about it. Big bubble butt. Darker skin. Some tatts.
Ahhhh... Preference. Ok. Maybe racist was too strong a word and perhaps uncalled for.
  • Mecca
  • 06-20-2024, 06:09 AM
I don't think it's racist. Just seems more and more providers have a no black preference. Makes a limited pool of providers, especially in this town.

Just frustrating when I see a provider I would be interested in seeing to then see their preference in clients.
@Tbone so far even if they have that policy and my bud went he got serviced for being respectful. I would call it racist because it's discrimination based off race. In an ideal world the race of someone doesn't and shouldn't matter.

Also the use of the word "preference" is just a cover up for it. A true "preference" is you prefer steak over chicken. It doesn't mean you hate chicken it just means you favor steak. People say it's a "preference", what they mean is I don't like X and don't enjoy X and don't want to deal with X. If you insert a race in there it makes that statement racist.

I don't see providers with that policy because it shouldn't be acceptable to be racist even if it means I'm favored.
I think if they were serving steak or chicken and didn't want to serve someone based on the color of their skin that would be racist, but they are selling themselves and an experience. If they don't click with certain people that's ok. No one judges women who only cater to 21 and up or 40 and up. just because the color of skin is listed doesn't mean they are racist. I doubt the 50% of black women that have that same rule are racist.
All good points gentleman. Personally I won't see a provider that has that policy. It just sits wrong with me. Just my "preference."
I realize this isn’t the most politically correct activity. And I fully respect any woman’s decision to have complete control over her body and who she sees intimately. But, I’d really like to hear a truthful thoughtful reasoning why she will not see black men. To my knowledge, I’ve never heard a reason from a provider. We can conjecture all we want until then, I suppose. Is it as simple as not wanting to see men with facial hair or too obese? Or is it something much deeper and rooted in systemic issues?
On another note, I’ve never ever been turned away because I am white. And I fully understand that is a privilege.
Sweet Nikki usually adds sanity and clarity to these discussions from an intelligent provider's point of view.

I have not seen any of her ads lately. Does anyone know where she is?
Guys please don't scare off before she even gets here! I for one am looking forward to her arrival!
  • Mecca
  • 06-21-2024, 09:16 AM
I realize this isn’t the most politically correct activity. And I fully respect any woman’s decision to have complete control over her body and who she sees intimately. But, I’d really like to hear a truthful thoughtful reasoning why she will not see black men. To my knowledge, I’ve never heard a reason from a provider. We can conjecture all we want until then, I suppose. Is it as simple as not wanting to see men with facial hair or too obese? Or is it something much deeper and rooted in systemic issues?
On another note, I’ve never ever been turned away because I am white. And I fully understand that is a privilege. Originally Posted by Dweezle22
I had a talk with a provider before about not seeing black men. Very candid convos. The basis for her rule was black men are larger than average and typically really like to pound it out. So if, for example, she sees 3 to 4 blacks a day...after a while she needs a few days to recover. Those days off are lost revenue for her. She will make exceptions to the rule, especially if the black man isn't large, but not often.

That I totally get. But I think most that have that rule, don't have the same rationale.